Undead Moon Priests are here ! 8.2.5 enjoy your time Night Elves

Splitter! How dare you say such a thing! It is awful for Nelves so it must be true!

5 Likes

And people wonder why I want them gone from Stormwind…

1 Like

I think it says a lot about your game when night elves have turned into an even bigger joke race than the gnomes.

To hoard all the food supplies?

We have an entire university full of conjuration mages. Ask yourself: Is that a valid point to bring up?

Don’t worry, to me, you always were! :wink:

4 Likes

The difference is that gnomes were a comic relief race and have remained a comic relief race by design.

Wheras night elves started off as a cool/sexy/enigmatic race, and were turned into a joke race, by retarded writing.

1 Like

They started off as a sexy race. That’s why people played them.

Judging by the amount of night elves in Goldshire, they still are. Are we sure the majority of night elves died in Teldrassil?

2 Likes

Well, if you think that… I think the joke is on you. :wink:

If you are faulting me for getting a bit too invested into a game’s lore to the point I get angry when they mess things up, I am guilty of that.

I wonder why we care about farms and crops then if we can just ‘‘conjure’’ food, ask yourself is that a valid argument?

Um no,the Night Elves started in WC3 which had silly graphics,polygons, and many models had no discernible faces.
The Night Elves were popular because they were a fierce ancient race of warriors that were secluded from the world, they had a mysterious aura and cool heroes.

Just wanna point out that the nelf campaign screen has a female nelf hunter with a discernible face and she’s wearing a bikini.

1 Like

I’ll use a counter argument, every time I see a male with a naked torso= sexy? People can wear cleavage as much as they want, does that make it insta sexy?

Right. But it’s not only a cleavage we are talking about here. She’s actually wearing fuzzy panties.

Sylvanas fanboys: “Night elves love their race because of a pretty face in a bikini.”
Random observer: “So, like you and Sylvanas?”
Sylvanas fanboys: “Such injustice upon us, they are playing the waifu card, oh god on the high heavens, ye hypocrisy of the Alliance!”

7 Likes

Let us not forget the sexy half-nacked orcs which we see everywhere. Rawr.

3 Likes

hahaha you guys are great :smiley:

3 Likes

Sylvanas wore a bikini? When?

Since her WOTLK model? The accompanying art is even better. Just an example.

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/thumb/d/d8/Manga_Sylvanas.jpg/800px-Manga_Sylvanas.jpg

3 Likes

I’m not seeing it. I mean she’s wearing a boobplate but she’s got pants on. In fact I’m pretty sure she always wore pants.