Unfair Reward distribution between Horde and Alliance in Warmode

I never said it was a co-ordinated effort. But its clear that the quest only brought out people who were only interested in the insentive and so once that was gone they left.

I noticed that you never answered my second question. That tells me a lot about your subconscious beliefs. Mainly that you think they make a huge difference and would prefer to see no change to them that brough thme to a more equal level.

simple becouse iv answered the argument about racials ALOT and you refuse to listen so why continue?

Your arguments have been “no, they do nothing,” which is an opinion since it’s backed up by nothing.

You refusing to answer is akin to a politician being asked something unpleasant and hoping the asker goes away if they refuse to answer.

Now that’s I’ve called you out on it you try to use a “NO U!” counterargument.

explain to me then, how racials which soooo instrumental in the fact that alliance turned off warmode after loosing the quest which was the whole point of this thread. you have just tried to high jack this for your pointless speal on racials. this was never about racials and its not going to be about racals.

End of the day after the alliance had the numebers to have even fights they began turning off becouse they weren’t being spoon fed. Maybe for the top end raiders pushing for ever 1% it matters but for the vast VAST majority the racials dont matter especialy when not in a end game raid or rated battleground/arena. Infact the alliance racials are looking at them much more usefull for war mode than the majority of the hordes.

Racials have absolutely zero to do with WM. unless I am missing some insanely good tactic on how my arcane torrent* will make a difference when its 1 v 10 and in constant state of stun when the opposing faction come beating on your face.

*insert any racial here as it makes feck all difference.

3 Likes

And once more you misrepresent my argument in order to feed your narrative of “no good taking Alliance.”.

I never said they were instrumental in Alliance turning off WM. I said that they gave Horde an edge in 1v1, which WM is supposed to be.

And if people have a choice to stay away from something where they feel they’re at a dsadvantage they will.

Also you never answered my second question, you never has, you keep insisting that you have earlier thouh and I refused to listen to reason.

So I repeat, if they are as non consequentuial as you say, what harm is there in making them procs instead of activated abilities the player has control over?

What harm would it make if a Troll had a chance to increase their Haste by 15% for 10 sec in a three minute period?

What harm would it do if Orcs had a chance to increase their AP for 15 seconds every two minutes?

The effect is exactly the same except that those players are no longer able to intentionally stack it with other things. Since those Racials make no difference you’d be okay with such a change, right?

According to who?

World PvP in a MMO RPG, and thus Warmode, is never really about 1v1.

1 Like

Except now it is. From their own preview

This sentence in particular: … gathering allies and venturing out into dangerous lands when the mood strikes you, or turning on War Mode and never looking back

Because unless you do former the later is just turning on WM to get ganked.

This means no more any soloing multiple people. No more of tanks, Blood on particular, laughing at melee, or else people will do this: Whether that means opting out of world PvP entirely…

No amount of incentives can keep people permanently engaged if they feel the deck is stacked against them from the start.

Once the incentives stop working, people will do this: Whether that means opting out of world PvP entirely…

And people already did that, which caused this mess in the first place.

Blizzard is trying to cure the symptoms, which is people opting out without solving the reason for that people opt out in the first place.

Unless the cause is solved the symptoms will reappear eventually. This yo-yo effect we’re seeing now will never ever go away as long as the cause remains.

Blizzard tried to bribe people into doing it, some people took the bribes and then told Blizzard to sod off.

If you people, and Blizzard, ever wants WM to be seen as a valid choice then it has to be individually more balanced than it is now.

Right now you have tanks going “LOL” in WPvP and being almost useless in BGs. Which was the exact same problem as in Legion. Ghostwolf without a CD means that Ele Shamans can kite melee until they die from the FS DoT and instant cast LB. In MvM it makes no difference, if the shaman is focused they die instantly anyway, or is perma slowed or Death Gripped. Against ranged the effect is naff.

These are just examples, there are loads of things which does a lot 1v1 and almost nothing MvM, that has to go in order to achieve a closer balance.

stop trying to hijack this thread, go start your own one to talk about your crap were fed up of here from you here.

You arn’t even responding to her comments you just act as if We don’t have any right to talk at all.

aye 1v1 CAN happen but when people are doing pvp, other people nearby will usualy spot and often enter, or if its people completing a quest like call to arms, they will already be grouped up to increase chance of success.

Well the horde have the numbers and the best guilds aswell so blizzard’s giving us the quest to atempt to even it out though i’d prefere better racials.

Better racials… like Dark Iron Dwarf one? Or maybe the Lightforged? Hm.

your argument about the racials is so farfetched, back when the human racial was bonkers the overall faction balance on all pvp servers was still in favour of the horde despite the weaker racials for pvp.

If The Lightforged Draenei had The Human’s Stats and the Weapon skills i’d main one.

a extremely valid point. And IF racials were what was effecting world pvp, then wouldnt all pvp servers back in the day have been filled with humans because of their then broken racial?

You have a feeling? Well I have “a feeling” something flew right over your head and way beyond you reach.

So can Horde at least get some tangible incentives to fight back against aoo groups? I ran into a couple of them today in the port, and while we were fighting back (sometimes losing sometimes winning) it just feels a bit crap to fight against people that are being rewarded for, well, doing the exact same thing you are doing.

Maybe some cosmetic stuff? Maybe some extra conquest? At least it would create more defense groups in LFG to join. Because right now we’re mostly dependant on whoever happens to run into the Allies alongside you, while the Allies have a point of organization. (the aoo quest)

You have the numbers and the best guilds so stop complaining blizzard’s not favouring us they’re actelly finely standing up for us.