Unholy DK looking for a new guild

I am an unholy DK looking for a new guild, ideally one that pushes raids and m+.

I have only just started to main this class, about 4 weeks ago since I thought arcane mage was a good way to go, it was not, but am currently 10/10HC and know how to play my class properly.

I am free to both raid and do m+ all evenings.

Looking for a mature guild that is social.
Regarding server, I am on a very quiet server so I am willing to transfer

If you have any questions;
BNET Damian#2216
Discord Damian.#9770

Hey Damian!

Rekindled is currently recruiting. We are a social, fun loving, mature community based on Ravenholt/Defias Brotherhood et al.

We have a strong core with activity in-game, and on discord/other games.

We raid 2 nights a week with plenty of M+ and other games or activities between.

Here’s a link to our recruitment post: [H]Rekindled... people, not pixels. Recruiting for Social/M+/Raiding

And I will pop you a Discord message!

hey mate, -Tasty Intentions- 3/10 mythic is recruiting atm - I sent you a friend request on discord - lets have a chat :slight_smile:

Heya.

We looking for more people for going over to mythic.
If this sounds good give me a msg :slight_smile:

Vattenfisk#2665

Hello Damian,

Please have a read of our post and let us know if it interests you.

Cheers,
Boody

Hey Damian,

Here’s our recruitment post. Let me know if you are interested in a chat.

Hello :slight_smile:

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde ) :slight_smile:

Community Status: Semi-Hardcore
**Current Progression: **10/10 9/10 HC ( Pushing into Mythic soon too )

ABOUT US: :smiley:

Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

RAID DAYS:

Main Team : Wed & Thurs
21:00 - 00:00 ST for the main team

WHAT WE NEED:
Ranged : Range DPS
Melee: DH DPS
Healer : Shaman/Holy Priest/Druid/Disc Priest x1
Please ask us about joining if your class/spec isnt here.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:

Good knowledge of the class and spec you are playing
Be online 15 before raid start for invites
We do not expect you to attend EVERY single raid but a high attendance is good to have (90% about). During progress, however, we expect people to be attending every raid unless for an emergency.
Reseaching fights and be ready to wipe.
we are aiming to do mythic

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb or add me on discord Chéyénná#1625 or app via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWJ8cIHo1chv19Vex0-zWiMUgxDF4AwRZZpd52WwY7I2WDFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Feel free to share our discord link !
Social are welcome too :slight_smile:

Look forward to meet you!
T & F Community

Hey mate,

Deaths Reckoning are a laid back raiding guild with an aim to progress as far as possible each content patch.

Currently 10/10HC looking to build a 20man raid team for Mythic progress.

We raid Mondays & Thursdays 20:00-23:00 server time for main progress.

Alt runs on Sundays at 15:00 Server time.

We are on Defias Brotherhood but happy to do a trail raid or two and if a good fit, you could server change to us.

Add me on real ID for a chat Ali303#2723

Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily come join the fun