Unlock Firemaw

Can we have Paid Faction Transfer service Pretty Please?

These smaller servers had a total population of 150 players. 110 alone were located on the german RP Server Celebras.
All the server that got shut down already had their free transfer.
And the downfall of Firemaw is inevitable - The biggest guilds already left the server. Soon Firemaw horde will think the grass on Gehennas is greener. Every faction died that way. It is not a matter of “if” but “when” that happens. Gehennas Alliance was basically the same.

1 Like

Holy shyt, shut up you monkey.

1 Like

bobby wants a house on mars… with staff

Was this a mistake? Is it opening on reset tonight? Some more info would be greatly appreciated, as its currently not open :slight_smile:

Wondering the same. Is it coming tonight with Joy buff or what ? :smiley:

Is firemaw open now?

if you read above you have your answer.

1 Like

oh… so sometime after august

Is this an out-of-season April’s Fool joke?

1 Like

Hopefully we can transfer our new WOTLK mains stuck on dead servers!

thanks blizzard for troll

relax everyone, it’ll probably open when the servers reset

if not, we riot

2 Likes

It’s unlocked.

As creation of the new characters is allowed on Firemaw now, what about the paid transfer service? Will it be enabled and if yes, how soon?

1 Like

Now I’m tilted. You really opened character creation ONLY, while everyone assumed that included transfers, which is what poeple are waiting for, not f’ing level 1 character creation. UNLOCK TRANSFER

Edit: Just unsubbed at this point, lost all interest in WotLK right now.

3 Likes

I cannot believe the amount of bad to no communication Blizzard has now with the playerbase. I was so happy yesterday when i read this, i could finally transfer my original classic character and play with my friends, and then this. Its pathetic, i think the single worse thing is the fact its not even explainend WHY, just a simple blue text with more info, makes no sense to lock transfers still but open for new characters.

I have unsubbed to, i cant play with the friends i want to play with so no reason to pay.

1 Like

Ahahahahah Blizzard at its finest :smiley: *At least you can use your 58 boost (and 68 boost once it’s up), can’t you?

*Sarcasm

Firemaw hype Firemaw hype

1 Like

I bet they just forgot. They also promised to open free transfers from all European realms to Hydraxian Waterlords. This was weeks ago and they still haven’t enabled it. We just have to assume the person pressing the buttons to turn paid/free transfers on and off fell asleep on his keaboard or only works on Classic every other month for like five minutes. At least, this is the only explanation I could come up with.

Posting basic information in blue posts on here has not been Blizzard’s strong suit lately.

1 Like