Unlock Firemaw

It’s open now atleast

Why ??? Whats the interest of people creating lvl 1s and lvling ? at this point, I don’t think a lot of people have a character boost to use and there’s a lot of people stuck in dead realms without players to even play the game. Can you please unlock transfers to Firemaw already ? I’m going to unsub aswell til the server is really open. I’m in a dead realm with 4 lvl 70’s and I have no people to do dungeons, raids and I can’t even quest because the server is 99,9% horde.

PLEASE, open it already. This is already late. People want to prepare for wrath.

1 Like

This blizzard, please open the transfers to Firemaw!!

please refrain from unlocking server for transfer…it invites the gdkp crowd to infest the server. please consider this.

2 Likes

Firemaw already has tons of GDKP’s so opening transfers wont affect it much tbh

gdkp has died on horde firemaw…it’s refreshing

2 Likes

Horde died on Firemaw and GDKPs with it. Getting rid of GDKPs is a good thing, I guess?

Clap, clap Blizzard. You listened to the community and dealt with GDKPs on Horde side of Firemaw. You should be proud of yourselves, GDKPs are gone and you are the hero.

4 Likes

if horde were dead, we would not raid every day of the week nor keep progressing. If horde were dead, my guild would not be steadily growing. The only dead part of the game is lack of gdkp spam. it had to take gdkp leaving for players to FINALLY see guild recruitment messages.

2 Likes

Pyrewood, Earthshaker and Mirage are all nice populated servers. Why it has to be Firemaw?

1 Like

Did they really just open character creation with boost and not paid transfers? That’s disappointing.

2 Likes

Can transfer back to Firemaw now.

1 Like

Is the free transfer available for Firemaw or just paid?

Nope, transfer still not available. Made a support ticket but dont think they will allow tranfers to firemaw ever again.

you only need 25 people in the server to make a raid

1 Like

Ah, they’ve added the name, but can’t transfer yet.
Must be very soon then.

Paid of course.
Turns out that they added the name back to being able to transfer, but haven’t enabled it.
Don’t recall being able to see Firemaw before.

I’ve went to Orgrimar today in Firemaw and there were few people but mostly tumble weeds rolling around. Just for comparison logged into Golemagg and the city was full.

The name was always in the list, never left. trust me ive tried like every week a few times after they took the pve>pvp lock away.

Oh, was it?
Ahaha.
Was told by a friend, so I assumed it was back up xD.
Never really checked often.

Just so everyone knows, Firemaw is no longer locked.

Edit: For new characters only. Rivar noted this.

*for new characters only, you cannot transfer to Firemaw at this moment and Blizzard has not given any response if this is planned or not.