Unusual character ideas

Goregrind fashination.

Excess gore in and of itself is something that doesn’t belong in a 12+ setting, but indeed there was also

at play

fair enough but I do have to ask what is the standard for excess gore

12+ games don’t allow Gore at all, I think.

Feel free to write about a bloodied wound, don’t go into nasty detail about people getting all their skin peeled off, the wounds being salted, etc etc.

SHUT UP!

shudder Brrrr…

I’ll get my revenge with this: Take a toothpick, put it at inside your toe nail and kick a wall with it! >:c

then WoW got a problem if they want to keep that 12+ rating with the ESRB XD what with how the Blood Trolls and the whole chopped up body of a Loa among other things.

1 Like

That’s not over the top though.

Describing’ 'em cutting it slowly, ripping it off, in great detail is too much.

it’s not over the top but if you can’t have any gore in a 12+ game Blizz got a problem

I did say ‘‘I think’’, because I’m not 100% sure.

Again though, worth remembering what we talked about with the ERP in the previous thread.

Blizzard is held to a diffrent standing than us players. Blizz is allowed some gore and cursewords etc.

We as players, should generally stay clean entierly. The reason we are held more tightly to rules is that otherwise Blizzard can’t keep things like skewing the lines in check as much as with strict enforced rules.

I am referring to the fact that Blizz is pushing the line of the ESRB got flat zero with what the standards for players is in this context and if they keep it up they may get their rating changed to M17 if they aren’t careful

I’ll do you one better:

Firmly grab your thumb in a closed fist, then whip your hand forward.

Congratulations, you have now torn a ligament. You can do this at any time.

try to resist the urge to try it for yourself.

Visually though, these things are all very tame. They aren’t particularly graphic beyond the bare concept.

you can have blood and death in a 12+ game just fine.

2 Likes

Won’t lie, the urge is real…

There we go, someone who knew.

1 Like

This is what it comes to really. You can, or Blizzard can quite easily show a pile of bones with some chunks of flesh.

It’s entierly diffrent however to show, in explicit detail a complete butchering or surgical proccedure.

1 Like

runs and slams up Vixis door

FREEESSH MEEAAAT!!

friendly reminder that even Spongebob Squarepants contains death, as well as relatively gruesome things like stepping on someone’s eyeballs with spiked shoes.

Yet, it remains a children’s show, because these things aren’t done in very graphic ways and are instead usually done comedically.

1 Like

you can show a surgical procedure you just can do it only in a comedic fashion ie rather than pulling out organs and what not it’s something like shoving a rubber duckie into someone etc

Do note that I said in explicit detail.

Rubber duckie
Chicken nuggie

Yummy yummy in my TUMMY TUMMY!

1 Like