[UPDATED 9 MARCH] 9.0.5 Update Notes

• Abomination Limb (Necrolord) no longer pulls in enemies that are in Stealth.

Since when stealth is also immunity to AoE dmg abilities?
Literally an arbitrary BS change :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Undead cloaks will now be as tattered as the forsaken wearing them.

What do you mean ā€œundead cloaksā€? Are there cloaks for undeads only or can cloaks live and thus be resurrected like the forsaken?

You could have just said ā€œcloaks worn by the Forsakenā€.

Besides a mount that I will probably use once and then never again, this patch offers me nothing that fixes the problems I have with SL.

5 Likes

Can we get news on server merges? Are you done or what? Lightbringer is just left not merged then?

No nerfs to fire mage and arms warri (in fact you even buff arms lmao), I donā€™t know what to say anymore. Unsubbed from this sh*tshow and wonā€™t come back as long as the current management isnā€™t fired.

2 Likes

A lot of salty hunters and 1400 rating pvpers complaining about hunter nerfs and arms warrior buffs I love it

I had a lookā€¦ yet another loot value nerf :unamused:

https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/ln7on5/vendor_prices_for_items_below_item_level_75_have/

They are consistent at least, slowly destroying the game piece by piece.

2 Likes

They really want everyone in the Shadowlands and not other zonesā€¦

It still wonā€™t stop the bots and only honest players will be hit by the change.

Where is the MM hunters single traget dps buff outside brust window ā€¦

About the Covenant spec, I am glad that they did not do it like talent swapping immo, you need to make a choice Go raid/M+/Pvp your choice, people are complaining about Spec balance well what can i say in every expansion you have high tier classes some middle some low its just the way it is, every expansion sucks in the start immo, BFA had it well that one sucked all time, Legion was worse.

Their game is dead so what, they made Millions selling SL because of the hype, tbh Blizzard is still making money if they just have 25% Playerbase immo why do you think wow still exists?

whata nice patch

1 Like

I hate it I started the expansion with Raid as my main target so when Venthyr as it is best for ST, now I have gotten into bgs etc and should be night fae (Iā€™ve been kicked from groups as a result) . I could change but Iā€™ve invested too much in my covenant at this point. It is demoralising.

But it not a choice is itā€¦ the meta has decided for you, you cannot be what you want you have to be what ā€˜theyā€™ say you should be. There is no ā€˜choiceā€™ as such it is an illusion (especially if you want to play with others - particularly as a pugger)

People are small minded Ventyr Havoc DH can do loads of dmg if they play the specc right, just like Fury warrior can do the downside if they have almost no burst DPS on ST fights, they are All viable, and tbh even with NF covenant HAVOC still sux in pvp immo they are the weakest Melee class in pvp and you may thank the crybabies from BFA for that.

I donā€™t disagree but the PERCEPTION is that you need to be Night Fae, some maybe the covenants are not the issue but once again the Ice-vins/wowhead driven meta-slave community.

Your logic is flawed from the start, M+, raid and PvP is dependant on each other as if you wanā€™t to be best you need to do all three. And Blizzard itself is pushing competition in these as well.
To choose one you are in a lot of classes and specs killing possibility to do other two choices, and in enviroment in which we are at the moment this is highly unacceptable, because if you want to do timed M+ you need to have right choice, if you want to do good in raid and actually get chosen you need the right covenant, and same goes in PvP, especially arena, easy example Death Knight, only viable covenant is Necrolord for Chillstreak setup.
If there is an issue, it needs to be pointed out, and the issue is whole nonsense of borrowed power. Even if you would like to advocate that it is RP, as was by Ion, RP does not have to mean having special power borrowed by someone else, while class itself could have power itself, and swapping would make it only class/spec friendly.
Classes are already losing their original flavor.
And covenants are most player unfriendly in whole SL at the moment, you can just see this on so many classes and specs, that if someone wants to play something else or even try it, you are useless for more than 2 weeks, not only for gear purpose.

You see one side of the coin with covenant swapping, yet you canā€™t turn it because it is so dirty it got stuck to the floor.

You only need to do it in one character .

Achievement Requirements Account-Wide to Upgrade Gear

why will i ever do Mystic ? when pvp vendor sell ilvl 200 ? then u spam RBGs to u get it updated to 233 ā€¦

want to bet how it will turn out ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

im betting they will first introduce it locked per character only to them unlock it after playerbase outrage.

only this would fit in with SL design philosophy :slight_smile: