[UPDATED 9 MARCH] 9.0.5 Update Notes

you dont have any confirmations in there. only that achievements themselves are account wide. not unlock of gear brackets.

+1000

The notes are lengthy but they contain pretty little of value overall. I mean, thanks for balancing changes, they are welcome. But even balancing changes aren’t deep enough, they are just small patches in random places, fix precious little.

Meh.

2 Likes

So i guess im waiting for 9.1 to be able to pvp with my Mistweaver, thanks.

druid has 2 specs in top 5 dps + they got healing buffed … good patch for druids …

I’m 100% sure it will be for all your characters it would be extremly stupid to have to have ksm on all your characters . But will see tommorow.

i bet you have to do it sepretly on all chacthers that way it takes longer for you to get it meens you have to pay more sub meens more money for blizzard …

Have we finally had confirmation \o/

Do you not understand class imbalance or are you just trolling?

now can we do something about ppl ragequitting dungeons if their memory dont drop

tank gets no item=raegquits and healer after him on ToP normal
sign for dungeons=do em ALL bosses

Yeh cus having no cap on VP is a good idea :joy::joy:. That will just award neckbeards and swears to grind it endlessly which is not healthy. You worry about getting Ahead of the Curve, and let blizzard worry about patch changes

Pretty sure VP have cap same as conquest point tho you can farm them if you want to untill that cap. Not sure whats bad about that.

The weekly Valor cap will start at 5000 Valor earnable in the first week, and will increase by 750 Valor each week

I still can’t see anything mentioning alts. Achievements are account wide, so I assume it’ll work for them too, but I still would like a straight answer.

We never got a straight answer but it is how it worked on the PTR apparently, and unless something’s changed when it went live in the US, it should still work that way.

the fact that we dont have define answer from blizzard is kinda pointing you to realise the answer is not what players want - aka char locked progress :0

you just have to wait those 24 hours to check it :stuck_out_tongue:

Grats on combatant bro! You are right. A combatant that mains pvp totally has more of a concept of class balance than me!

• Players below max level will now earn 30% less Honor from battlegrounds. This should not affect how many experience points are awarded from battlegrounds.

Ouchies

FUN DETECTED - leveling in bgs (51-60) gives poor xp but allows you to upgrade faster at 60. Why change this?

Feels like a meaningful choice to me, isn’t that all the rage?

1 Like

So i guess we will find out tomorrow if Keystone achievements stay account wide or are moved per character.