Various Boosts, Trades | Feedback thread

Great seller, good clean one shot run, good humour throughout.
Usually wary of these types of services but they are legit and worked super fast. Can't fault them!
Brought an heroic kill off them was quick and easy. Will be back to get either a full heroic run or mythic Argus kill.
Bought Argus HC,
Proffessional and honest person. Got the curve on the first try.

Nice guy, trusted person -> totally recommend!
Had a couple of amazing trades with him!
Sincere recommendation! Very trustworthy guy.
Thanks again!
i bought a run antorus hc run. Got plenty of loot and it helped me alot.
smooth run. i had so fun that run. and i will buy more boost. much love <3 !!
Very nice person to deal with, would recommend him if you want to be sure of a deal/boost! very smooth transaction.
So I just bought the Chosen xmog from this buddy. Was nice and friendly, straightforward and most importantly - legit. I had my worries due to previous scam experiences, but after paying the price of our agreement, I received my new shiny suit of armor without delay!

Even received some bonus information ^^
Cool player run was quick and smooth, I recommend him for more boostruns.
Thanks a lot for the Chosen boost, it was fast, professional and smooth. Definitely recommend these guys. :)
Business man, very big business with this man!

- Donald J Trump

Big big big
Easy and smooth trade. Trustworthy dude.
Fast and smooth Argus HC Kill. Recommended !
100% trusted boost for Antorus heroic, Cheap, easy tactics explained. Faith in humanity restored and trust.

Thanks again.
bought an argus hc boost from this lad, cheap and was basically a one shot. all round worth it
Luka just middlemanned a 25mil + tcg deal, can say he is 100% trustworthy. Can also recommend him to anyone that is looking to buy/sell
Clean boost run, one shot kill
would recommend to many to take them up on their boosts :)
Quick clean kill would highly recommend this boost service, tacts were explained for those who wanted to try and help
Bought a HC Argus kill,the boost went smoothly and along with being a good booster he is also an excellent raid leader.
I recommend him wholeheartedly for your boosting needs.
Keep up the good work!
Bought the choosen armour box, Nice guy and a smooth trade!