Various Boosts, Trades | Feedback thread

Great service, fast and smooth :)
And another great run, for Chosen one, nice and smooth, thanks again guys :)
Very friendly person. highly recommended.
Can confirm, very nice and friendly group and completed the Chosen run without any issues!
very friendly person, he just mm'd for me, without any problem!
i highly recommend him for further MM-services!
Had luka as middleman went smooth and sent gifs of the trades as they happend :)
A good boi
Great middleman, went easy and clear.
I recommend Luka for boost services, even if you are on a french server, he does whatever he can to help you out.

A must have in your bnet friend list :)
Used his middleman services he acted professionally and we got our trade safely done.
He was mm in a spectral tiger trade, was awesome and fast and there was no issues at all reall safe! will use this guy for all my future tcg trades! :D
Updated for BfA!

Bear in mind that I transfered my DH to Kazzak, and changed name to Felancholy (my oldschool name), if you ever attempt to contact me ingame.

List of my horde characters:
Felancholy-Kazzak;
Prot-Draenor;
Cadrielinda-Draenor;
Moan-Draenor;
Suweqt-Draenor;
Twelvebtw-Draenor;
Felancholy-BurningLegion.

List of my alliance characters:
Stillhuman-Outland;
Hawtgirl-Ravencrest;
Lungshot-Outland.

I have a few impersonators so please make sure to DOUBLE CHECK while trading with me: my b.tag is Luka#22613 and discord Luka#4229
Bought a swift spectral tiger from Luka, he was patient cause it took me a while to get the trade and it went fine, my last tcg mount!
1 Like
MM service, held 5.5m for my White Riding Camel. Went quick and smooth. Would recommend this guy if u need middleman
1 Like
Very professional and fast middleman. Highly recommended.
1 Like
Just used Luka to Middleman for a Magic Rooster trade. Quick and professional as always when dealing with him.

Thanks again :)
1 Like
Luka helped me in buying boosts for three rare mounts (Time-Lost Proto Drake, Aeonaxx and the Grey Riding Camel).
Everything worked flawlessly. Got the last mount only 10 days after my order. And I didn't have to camp for one minute :-)

Thank you for the amazing service.
Would buy again!
1 Like

Thx Luka for the Timelost Protodrake and Aeonax - I love the mounts and it was so fast and easy with your help - thx so much, you guys rock

1 Like

bought tlpd and a few of the draenor mounts from these guys, overall a good service, and i`ll be back for some more mounts that they have to offer, took ~10 days to get all the mounts, got tlpd the next day after i bought the service, but some of the draenor ones were scuffed spawns, that didn’t matter tho, i am a satisfied costumer in the end, and definitely recommend their service

1 Like

I bought a boost from “Luka” on discord. I found him through the wow market discord, professional service, I bought a rare mob and it was found and given to me within 2 hours of making the initial contact, very pleased!

1 Like

This dude is real GUCCI 
 he boosted me first and then i payed him! I even gave him extra bcs he is a real deal ! Love you bro<3

1 Like