Vinyl : Triumph of Gnomeregan [rant]

LOL? the really nerfed paragon rep from insignias :open_mouth: ??

amazing that they put three nerfs into that meta (parts, data ano(well they called that a fix…), and that).

those first try people probably doent even appreciate their luck :stuck_out_tongue: . had no luck with the mount rares either. i ll leave it to that… .

2 Likes

Finally got it today WOOHOOO got my achi

2 Likes

CONGRATS !!

Damnit, seeing all those people getting it one after the other is a bit depressing.

I try to cheer for all of you guys! :fireworks::sparkler::sparkles::tada::confetti_ball::boom:

Yet I bet you’re right about that too.

1 Like

It certainly looks like they’ll be changing them so they no longer work after Exalted. The cache can reward a rank 4 for an Essence but I think it’s more to do with closing a loophole with competitive mythic raiders using it to get a jump start when the Neck cap is raised.

1 Like

Well… nope still not :frowning:

If I was 'terribly unlucky" 14 days ago, what adjectives would be suitable by now? :thinking:

:cry:

1 Like

:frowning:

i hope you keep going until the next expansion is out to make a point about how terrible those rng-metas are !

1 Like

The only answer is

http://9thmind.com/nikoya/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/AYC-420x280.jpg

1 Like

Making the completion of achievements RNG dependant is terrible design. Baffles me no one saw a problem in it.

You have my sympathies, OP. I hope you get it soon.

1 Like

Actually I wonder how much the name of my guild is affecting my drop chance :thinking::joy:

(tbf didn’t have much chance before joining either)

I only just noticed your guild name, sorry.

It would be the funniest reason for leaving. I’m sorry guys, you are holding me back, I can’t get my Vinyl :smile:

1 Like

I actually thought about this already :stuck_out_tongue:
So by now I’m actively looking for any guild with names like:
“Rabbit Foot”
“Lucky Charms”
“Four Leaf Clover”
“Blessed”…

It’s all the problem with the “time invested” process:
once you have invested so much time into doing one thing it’s getting nearly impossible to let go. Like when you waited in line for 2 hours to get that “next best thing” product, or when you waited on the phone to reach the hotline. After some time spend, you can’t let go because you think for one that it now won’t be long before it happens, or that you haven’t waited that long for nothing.

So I’ll keep going, and I’ll keep updating that thread, for as long as I have to :crazy_face:

1 Like

you could really try it out. leave your guild, do the thing and if it drops tell us :smiley:

1 Like

I know it’s your misery but it’s been a very entertaining read, your spirit has clearly not been broken!!!

2 Likes

It;s a RNG sh*tshow, I need the crazed trogg to drop the orange paint and the blue spraybot blueprint, got almost everything else (King Mecha Mini alludes me as well) . Killed it every day, done rec rig when up and the fungi when up. RNGusus say nope!

RNG is killing the game , they should implement bad luck protection. Chances should increase slowly with each kill (this applies to all drops)

1 Like

In Legion they implemented some kind of bad luck protection, didn’t they, so that your chances of getting a legendary went up of you hadn’t got one yet? If such a system is possible, why on earth haven’t they implemented it for drops like these which are required for the meta achievements? Sure, it may increase the tine-played metrics, but not at all the player satisfaction!

3 Likes

This is a great compliment, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I try and not get broken by this, or at least I try and do not show it on the forums.
Because IRL, in my mind it’s more like:
"WHY ME??? WHY WHY WHY? " * pulls out hair / falls on the floor hitting fists and feet / runs around in circle face deformed by desperate screams* .
I let you decide of the scenery according to your imagination :stuck_out_tongue:

If people are still interested in what will happens next, maybe I’ll draw attention somehow, in the high ranks of RNG control i.e : Blizzard.

I couldn’t agree more! there should be some bad luck protection, somehow at some level.
and maybe there is too, who knows, as we have no way to know how RNG is coded in WoW.

Indeed, why? Why? WHY? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

What about this suggestion : add a Vynil trader in patch 8.3. When you get a vynil you already have, and if you’re exalted with Mechagon, you can trade it for another.

1 Like

still no vinyl? :X

some people are really unlucky with that one; read from some more of the us forum…

1 Like

Aaand the orange paint dropped from Fungarian, finally! Now I’m basically done, I need only the perfectly timed differential from the Mechagon dungeon, but I think this is a much bigger drop chance? All the rest achievements are done. I farmed the rust and spider every day in Mechagon, but no luck on those two alas.

1 Like

i hope feidreva havent given up!

should really contact the guiness book of records for longest farm by now!

1 Like