VIP ALTERAC VALLEY Premade is back!

As much as i don’t agree with this post Saying its typical alliance behaviour after 1 guy posts something on a forum is just plain rubbish, so why don’t you cut the immaturity and focus on the creator of this post instead of the alliance as a whole

I don’t know why you’re acting like a big man when the first half of classic your faction got pumped in every bg, tbh sounds like you’re still recovering from it…

I think the ‘cheat’ aspect comes from the idea only one side was effectively able to make a pre-made due to a technical exploit which meant the smaller population has less ‘randomized’ queque pops.

Honestly making a pre-made in AV can’t be considered anymore of a ‘cheat’ than full 15/15 AB or 10/10 WSG premades rolfstomping a bunch of randoms without a healer.

You think allowing premades to queue against other premades would solve the problem and give a level play-field. But for some reason they prefer to play against randoms who stand no chance, even to the point sending in ‘scouts’ to avoid meeting other premades became a thing and they had to blind the player names till the actual start of the game. Weird huh…

1 Like

And you think only Horde groups did this? KEKW.
Alliance did it also.

It wasn’t 1 guy joining these Discord servers to premade into AV, which, by Blizzards own actions is CLEARLY an exploit, if Blizzard didn’t consider it an exploit they wouldn’t have repeatedly tried to patch it out. Simple.
Also my winrate in both AB and WSG is high, so I didn’t get “pumped” as you sure maturely put it.

When it’s in a place that doesn’t allow groups over the size of 5?
Yes, yes. It is cheating.
Then again you’re the type of guy who creates a lvl 19 twink to roll over noob low levels joining a BG for the first time, so I guess fair fights isn’t really something you’re looking for :wink:

Yes it can. The clue is in what you posted in a line just above this. “Exploit”.
One thing is something the game allows you to do, 15 premade vs 15 rando’s in AB.
Is it unfair? Yes. It is.
Does the game allow it just like it allows a level 60 to kill a level 20 in the open world? Yes, it does.

Does the game allow you to premade 30-40 people into AV?
No, it does not.
I’m sorry you cannot tell the difference :slight_smile:

This time it’s not cheating or even prememading. They are joining random AVs and all they are doing is to join a discord channel after they enter a game. There is no circumventing the system and this works on both factions.

Alright, it isn’t a premade, it’s just called a premade by everyone, including the OP, because it isn’t a premade.
O.k.

How many people believe something is irrelevant whether its true or not.

Premade means preformed group.

This is literally not preformed groups.

This is random players playing AV that join a discord channel with random players that try to join the same channel after they randomly enter AV games and Horde can do the same, for real. They have just as many/few AV games to choose from.

Because the number of players on each side signing up is the same too, so it’d totally work the same on Horde.
:roll_eyes:

Horde can create the exact same discord channel and after they enter an AV game they join the channel for that AV, one out of 3-5 or so. Its literally the exact same thing for both facrions.

Maybe that’s exactly why I posted the difference in the line just above…? It seems you have little to no reading comprehension skills in English. Also not once did I say only Alliance made premades in ab/wsg nor insinuated it.

I consider a circumvent of raid placing possible only out of technical reasons an “exploit” as well as being “unfair” in the sense that it’s only available to one faction. However ethically I don’t see it as anything different than the usual premades stomping randoms in the other BG’s.

As far as AV goes, I think Blizzard here created it’s own problem (Changes!) and if you want to reach Exalted in this stage of the game the only option is trying to get into an AV premade. I can’t blame them for this.

I made an alliance character for fun and grinded from neutral to exalted with only 2 wins out of the over 150 av’s that I played (phase 5 & 6). There is not a lot of reputation in general for the Alliance, Horde tends to kill flight masters on sight so there are no medal turn ins. Even if it’s just Ichman/Vipore and Alliance is being farmed at Stormpike with not even the faintest notion of Horde base ever coming under siege, there is always that one who guy who actively stays behind and kites them to a graveyard/luitenant.

I suspect it’s a tactic to make sure Alliance doesn’t gain any rep and have to keep coming back to AV to reduce Horde queue times.

I fully understand people trying to make a premades at this point yes.

I’m sorry you’re unable to understand the difference between “Unfair, but allowed by the game” and “exploiting to get an advantage”.
:frowning:

It’s nice you’re adressing all the relevant points. The AV premades were also allowed by the game, they had to change the game to make it harder via “C-C-C-Changes”. It was a choice of the current devs and still not against the ToS.

Ok, let me ask you this.
Do you think Blizzard were okay with players “gaming” the system to premade into AV or do you think they were not okay with it?

I think the current devs made a personal choice to try and change one aspect of the game while also pretending to be against changes with dramatic results. And also that the current devs being ‘not okay’ with something, and ‘forbidding’ something are very different things.

I can make it harder for you to smoke by raising prices and reducing it’s availability, but I did not make it illegal and you’re still allowed to do it, it just became harder. Making a premade is not against the ToS in anyway.

1 Like

Using exploits to gain an advantage that the game doesn’t usually allow you to do is very much so against the ToS btw.
But whatever, continue to call it not cheating if that helps you feel better about finally getting a win or two.

1 Like

Communicating in Discord isn’t exploiting.

2 Likes

So is the level 60 killing the level 20 you just mentioned, if he does it often enough it becomes ‘Griefing and making the game unplayable’ just exactly where that moment is, is subjective to the one reading the rules.

Clearly they haven’t cared for the “exploit” so far to make it against the rules, they only tried to discourage it.

Dude, the game literally have the same voice chat function built in. People could make a bnet group and use that in the exact same way.

This is not an exploit. This is random players joining random games. No one is circumventing any limitation or using tools that is not allowed and it’s available for both factions in the exact same way.

In fact, AV is starting to be more authentic. It was never authentic to have 100 AV games running at once for every realm. AV always was “semi-premde”, in this way, very few AV games running, so you could basically pick the one you wanted to play in.

Blizzard just patched it 3 times because they were completely fine with it and did not consider it an exploit.

I’m done here. Bye.

Patched it 3 times, declared it agains the ToS and warned people in a blue post, 0 times. It is the time for you to leave ye…