Voided and re-branded

GUILD NAME CHANGE, AND NEW FORUM POST: [A-RP] <Hand of Thassarian> (Guild Recruitment)

2 Likes

Ok… why not just bump previous thread?

Because it was made for concept development, this is the final product.

We both know that’s a fib, you know you can just say “I didn’t want the comments attached to it”, right? That’s an option.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying. The comments there were for the concept development. This is the final product.

That’s not at all what you’re saying lol, you’re pretending this thread is in some way different from the other one (Before you wiped it, that is).

Just be actually honest instead of a weird freaky friday explanation ok

1 Like

G’luck with the guild!

2 Likes

Won’t pretend to understand the context of the comments being made as I barely keep track of forum related issues but this sounds like something to be discussed in private rather than dragged about a thread which seemed pretty much geared towards recruitement…

At any rate, good luck with the guild Whittock, can’t say I support the idea of Alliance affilated Death Knights as the markets oversaturated but go for it and see what happens!

1 Like

You can always click on the top right and see the edits, also I linked this post from the concept development one. I’m not pretending anything other than wanting to clear comment to have a fresh, final developed recruitment post. That’s it.

Thanks, Vaxir!

I totally agree, and thank you, Arfeiniels!

Why are you named Hand of Ebon (implying sorta neutral) if you plan to lick Anduin toes ?

6 Likes

Because the guild is Alliance aligned, working with and supporting the Alliance, not a part of the Alliance.

That sounds like you’re with the Alliance, A.K.A. not neutral.
But hey, good luck! Hope we’ll see you at the meeting.

4 Likes

Correct, as it was also developed into through the concept development post, through the constructive comments. And thank you! :slight_smile:

I think that’s the point they are trying to convey, having “Ebon” in your name while you are alliance affiliated can/will bring the wrong message across. Even if you are right to do so, since all DK’s is Ebon by game mechanics, then it can give a confused image for those who have only read your name, and not researched your guild.

4 Likes

I understand that all this was discussed on the concept development post. But I do see your point, yet we do post a link in our in-game recruitment post about this guild and note that we are Alliance aligned.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.