Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

What da fox say? Dingdingdingding.

1 Like

I know right! I can swear ive seen somewhere they awarded someone with the set xD. I need my backpack !

I mean it sounds daft, but using that reasoning, that you have actually levelled the character and already put the work in, on the actual character, just different avatar, but used -their own- services to race change, might it actually be worth opening a Ticket over and seeing if they can let you have it?

Worth a punt, surely?

1 Like

laughs in soon-to-have-heritage

1 Like

I think so, it will be worth a shot.

gets out pepperspray

weeps in how long it is taking to level

/crie’s with you

I was lost but now I’m found :fox_face:

May all vulpera find peace in this strange MMO world they call “Warcraft”

2 Likes

:fox_face:______ :fox_face:
:fox_face:_:fox_face: . :fox_face:__:fox_face:
:fox_face: O _ O :fox_face:
:fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:
:fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:
:fox_face::fox_face: .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.:fox_face::fox_face:

3 Likes

Im dreading Western Plaguelands… Soon as I step into it Ill hear the bugle from a Garrison invasion and be chased by Alliance fox hunters…

2 Likes

exactly sister .azeroth belongs to elves

your soul still looks lost to me

Played it on my hunter boy. “Alliance Fox Hunters you say?” Prepares Aimed Shot with all the talents to make it deadly “Hunt this, boy.!”

1 Like

“Meowstealth” :cat:

i rest my case :fox_face:

2 Likes

Hmmm… Thunder Thunder… Thunder Thunder THUNDERFOX!!!

Nope. Sorry Panthro…

(Its really sad and pathetic I still remember all of the Thundercats characters… All…)

3 Likes

I was actually amazed this name wasn´t taken. like dude, I’m the first
:fox_face:
:pray:

1 Like

Don’t start me on Thundercats, or I’ll write a bloody DM’d RP adventure for us with a weird toad man and a vulture, and then this weird dude in toilet paper wrapped around hisself.

Nobody needs that.

Least of all Mumm-Ra :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hewooow my fwends UwU. I huwpe yuwo all have a fwantastic dway UwU

2 Likes

Hard agree.

With luck on my side my aimed shot opening sequence nets me enough dps to take a vision boss down to half health within a couple of seconds.

Come at me Gilneans. Your toodle pip just became toodle-oo yip.

1 Like

Put some clothes on! I can see your… FurrrrrRRrrrRRRrrraugh :blush::fox_face: