Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

3 Likes

Yes
Yes we do
Evil foxy grin

3 Likes

Rise up brothers and sisters! we have delayed our death to go to the shadowlands, we must make due with the time we have on the surface world!

3 Likes

Indeed, it is time for us to bring our enemies to justice. To reclaim what is ours! Deus vulp!

3 Likes

Always pockets to pick and trade to be had, I can wait.

4 Likes

The Vulpera should avoid the Other Side!

Those vermin make for a great furcoat and thats about what they are good for. sharpen skinning knife

1 Like

Don’t mind him and someone alert the mage tower a jokester student charmed one of their garden ornament that got wandered away

5 Likes

At last, the recognition we deserve.

2 Likes

Vulpera don’t exactly strike me as imposing guard material…

1 Like

We are not supporting the Horde
We are using the Horde
And to be honest, as per the Vulpera recruitment, without us there wouldn’t be Horde anyway…

Said the delicate space goat girl…
Vulpera are look is deceiving :eyes:
Anyhow, for a few gold we will let you pass with your little army
Few gold/soldier I mean
After then… Stormwind need some guards maybe?

1 Like

So when does Vulpera get dark blue fur alterative same color like void blue on void elfs ? and why does vulpera have no hair styles just fur alternatives :frowning:

1 Like

You actually need hair to have hair styles…
We have cool fur
Orcs and trolls are hairy
Vulpera, Worgens and Taurens are furry
Wait… something is not right… :thinking:

2 Likes

I got two Vulpera already and now with the delayed Shadowlands I’m levelling a vulpera DK! Love them!

4 Likes

We don’t have problem with Vulpera heroes coming back to protect the Caravan (or Ship)!
As Norah said in Camp Lastwind “A little curse never kept the vulpera from a worthy treasure” anyway…
:fox_face:

3 Likes

Casually lurking in the forums

2 Likes

Cant play as vulpera because that would mean a) i would have to play on horde and b) i would have to do all those chores to get my character that i don’t even want to play to 120 in order to play a character that i would want to play.

I really think allied races should have been introduced some other way its extremely stupid that you have to level another character to max and do the questing chore and the soon to be removed reputation grind chore so that you can play what you want.

At the start of bfa when i wanted play a dark iron the chores made me quit the game for 4 months not want to play it more.

1 Like

Just came to tell i hear the new flea shampoo at Ogrimmar General Store is really good. :fox_face:

3 Likes

But its only the worgen that have fleas!

2 Likes

It is because that stuff is sold in Ogrimmar General Store… doooh.

3 Likes