Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

Can confirm!

They said that about the Rabbit of Caerbannog…

2 Likes

Fair point…
:rabbit2:

2 Likes

I made Vulpera Hunter last night. And didn’t delete him within two minutes of logging in.

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I loved the look of the Vulpera, I mean they are like cute puppies and I am a dog lover, but I thought the transmogs would look weird. Now I have 3 vulperas and the mogs look great, that cuteness is addictive :smiley:

3 Likes

At the moment he is called ‘Sorry’ but I have a lowbie hunter called Wayfinder…not sure if I shouldn’t delete her for the name.

Arrragh…the unending naming struggle!

2 Likes

We are the Vulpera. We wish to improve ourselves. Existence, as you know it, is over. You will be assimilated. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
OwO

3 Likes

I’m back foxes!!! They cant hold us down!

1 Like

Welcome back!
Try not to be jailed again!
Vol’Dun… is… FREE!!!

3 Likes

i shal try not to!

its FREEEEE!!!

1 Like

Anything in the game with fur is either a mount, a pet or food and that includes you too Pandas and taurens
:grinning:

1 Like

I forgive you
It must be hard to be a race that from high nobilty and might became waek bottomfeeders begging for scraps and forced to join to their enemies that caused them so so much pain and loss; undeads, orcs, trolls, ogres, goblins…
Bwut our wittle fuwwy hawts are huge and we furgive you

3 Likes

This makes me furrious :smiley:

3 Likes

The only thing you vulpera are good for is keeping my feet warm in winter by making a nice fur rug…your literally one step above the bloody pandas…if not on the same level…you are for people who want wow to be cute…you sicken me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Death to our enemies!
Soon the Empire of Fox will rule all…
:fox_face:

2 Likes

really? my post was flagged? well guess vulperas cant take a bit of a joke either! pms!

I think we can take over Orgimmar peacefully. Just replace doorway after doorway with a smaller version and after a while the orcs wount fit anywhere anymore…

3 Likes

Guess whos back, back again, Misto’s back, tell a friend

1 Like

Aim higher my friend. We shouldn’t settle with a dumpster of a capital city like Orgrimmar.

Thunder bluff however…now that is a place with a sight, unless you have a fear of heights of course.

1 Like

I would love to see more of a Vulpera set up in Org, like the trolls have their own bit.

2 Likes