Vulpera Appreciation Thread šŸ¦Š

Ahh, someone of quality and taste, and knows what colour Foxes are :stuck_out_tongue:

Vulpera arenā€™t foxes though.

Hush nowā€¦donā€™t blow our secretā€¦

2 Likes

Let me guess, youĀ“re a Blood Elf that thinks heĀ“s a Vulpera :eyes:

he though he was a troll once but we had to let him down gently

It makes sense dat people wants ta be like us trolls though. No one is betta den da trolls!

Huggles all the foxes OwO

4 Likes

ā€¦Yeah, a super blighted one.

Please move all worgen/gilneans there with Genn, and weā€™ll finally be rid of you.

Vulpera donā€™t need a kingdom. Our nobility comes from inside each of us with how we carve our place into each day- we are a people of expedience. Every day we set up caravan camp and make a place for ourselves, and then we do the same elsewhere. This way nobody can take our glory so long as we have breath in our lungs and blood in our veins, because our kingdom, is our people and the endless opportunities or the world.

So you tell yourself that glory comes from stones or bricks, or churches. And weep when you have nothing left when itā€™s taken away from you. Youā€™ll never be free so long as you shackle yourselves like that. But the Vulpera are a free people.

3 Likes

To resume : Vulpera are boosted by the horde. Boosted by gold and the uwu :smile:.

Itā€™s normal you donā€™t feel a thing since you use the home of somebody else :joy:.

Bold words. Didnā€™t the night elves basically stop your kingdom devolving into a feral mess?
Didnā€™t they allow you passage to escape the blighting that would have ended you all?
Didnā€™t they allow you to squat in their tree?

Iā€™d think very carefully before you use notions such as squatting or being carried as insults, as worgen owe their continued existence as non feral things solely down to others carrying them and allowing them use of their homes.

And far from the horde carrying us. Kiro ended up convincing the horde leaders the Vulpera have traits they need. Vulpera are used to surviving on little. If one race squatting in anotherā€™s home is gonna be a drain on resources, Iā€™d look to the ones used to living in civility and opulence, not the ones who have spent their entire existence making ends meet off their own backs.

6 Likes

@Marrius What do you have to tell the forums today?
Holdsup invisible mic

1 Like

Heritage armour, woo!

Backpack is better than expected. It actually hides any weapon you usually have strapped on your back, so thereā€™s no terrible clipping. Itā€™s a good set for mix-and-matching.

4 Likes

but there is no robe option like for the Belfs :frowning:

4 Likes

Then how would we run from all the haters :wink:

(One of Annaā€™s Vulpera alts)

1 Like

I happen to like the NPC Vulpera robes/skirts :frowning:

2 Likes

Ay :> very nice :smiley:

1 Like

Vulpera Warlock or Vulpera Shadow Priest?

Those flee-bitten furies are so smelly. Whole Orgrimmar just reeks of them now. I still canā€™tā€¦

Waitā€¦its an appreciation thread?
Pardon. Iā€¦will just let myself out. :door: :walking_man:

1 Like

What are you doing in Orgrimmar?? Youā€™re a Void Elf not a subpar Blood Elf?? Shame on you!!

:rofl:

2 Likes