Vulpera Appreciation Thread šŸ¦Š

Darā€™khan Drathir Cultist located. Remain where you are citizen. Farstrider Rangers will be along soon to remedy your situation with regards being aliveā€¦

5 Likes

Oh man do i love the caravan! Especially with all the portals at my disposal now xD

1 Like

/fwex

Vulpera are so convenient! I absolutely love their racials, especially Make Camp and Return to Camp! :heart:

4 Likes

The best pwace to /fwex is in your camp while weawing your heritage backpack.

1 Like

lmao so true

UwU 120 UwU

Please dont mind our ā€œuwuā€ cousins. They are special and challenged so we decided not to throw them off the cliff.

Other then that, we are pretty cool folk to be around.

3 Likes

That is true, definitely true :3

Even more true

The wind is hOwOling :wind_face:

6 Likes

UwU 3000

/dance

3 Likes

iā€™m glad a second emergency food supply joined the horde i was getting tired of beef

1 Like

Thatā€™s not what Baine saidā€¦
:wink:

1 Like

Baine absolutely loves us, that lazy consumable.

2 Likes

I hear he hates lazy vulpera who havenā€™t bothered getting their heritage backpacks though.

2 Likes

-_-

1 Like

If youā€™d ever tried to eat fox you wouldnā€™t say that apparently. It supposedly tastes so vile that the only way to make it enjoyable to eat is to apply so many herbs and sauces and spices, so as to remove any taste of the actual Fox meat itselfā€¦

I mean I think it was Oscar Wilde who descried Fox Hunting as ā€œThe Unspeakable in pursuit of the Uneatableā€¦ā€

But hey, lets be fair, the Horde has Trolls, and with Trolls, you never go shy of a meal, cut a bit of them off, and they regenerate, its like having a perpetual meat larder that restocks itself!

6 Likes

Well it was joke on the blood elf /silly and ye their suppose to be pretty vile

ā€œWeā€™re allied with the Tauren? Fantastic! Weā€™ll be having steak twice a week.ā€ m belf
ā€œUgh, I hate Thunder Bluff! You canā€™t find a good burger anywhere.ā€ f belf

3 Likes

Whereā€™s the joke? Sounds pretty accurate to me.

1 Like

:cow::cow2::cow::cow2::cow::cow2::cow:
Sounds delicious!
:cow::cow2::cow::cow2::cow::cow2::cow:

2 Likes