Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

Got my heritage set tonight:-

8 Likes

My 5 box Vulpera crew: Warrior tank, Disc Priest and x3 bm Hunters :purple_heart:

Loving the xp buff!! Warrior tank is called Slamantha :wink: Yeah I am the queen of bad names :rofl:

6 Likes

vulpera are such a good looking class

3 Likes

We are the ones who will inhewit Azewoth !!!

5 Likes

/nuzzle
uWu

2 Likes

Shhush, we elves need cute servants we can pet for their silk smooth fur.
The vulpera are perfect for the job!

After we put some goblin or gnomish slave collars on em of course!

/bite

Vulpie bites Demondaddy… Ouch!

2 Likes

/bite

Ryoshun bites Demondaddy… Ouch!

And a little stabbing with a poisoned blade could be arranged too! :dagger:

2 Likes

I dig the Shaman totems for vulps!

Master Race!

2 Likes

Iunno. Kind of hard to beat the Kul Tiran totems really.

1 Like

Of course it just my humble oppinion, feel free to disagree… but the unbeatble Kul Tiran totemms not realy left a lasting impression in me, and not even under torture I could recall how they look :rofl:
But everyone know, the Vulperan totems are little foxies :fox_face:

3 Likes

I just had to google what they looked like as I did not remember.
Already forgotten them.

I still remember what the Vulpera totems look like though. Theyre awesome foxes

4 Likes

How could you forget when they’re so awesome? :open_mouth: They’re like… erm… hang on a minute, have to look something up…

Anchors! Slapped on a brown shield thing. How cool isn’t that? Surely beats small cute carved foxes with elemental powered tails coiled cutely around them.

1 Like

Vulpera: midget worgen or goblin furries?

All joking aside you guys are alright. How can you hate the only original allied race so far?

4 Likes

Hey!! im giving you free food and housing all in exchange for wearing a nice little ‘necklace’ accessory and the privilage of petting that fur and give scritches behind the ears!

Ive heard worse deals!

2 Likes

quite funny when ure standing around afk in cities people come up to you and do a “/pet” xD

3 Likes

Thanks to vulpera, gnomes arent the most ugly and disgusting race in WoW anymore :smiley:

2 Likes

Male night elves has held that honour since launch and keep squeezing it tightly :slight_smile:

8 Likes

always! xD

that happens to me so often, even while leveling sometimes an alliance player comes to me just to /pet

1 Like