Vulpera Appreciation Thread šŸ¦Š

THE VULPS ARE ALIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

3 Likes

Yay!!!
Twiluna - hallowed be thy name - is back! And graced our humble little corner of the forum with her presence!
Not with a Vulpera thoā€™, but nobody is perfect I suposeā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

I am what i am :fox_face:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah yeahā€¦ Most savage horde players usually are puzzled when such a race joins them.
Its out of the theme of the horde and unusual and all that.

Then when that race becomes and Alliance race (Like void elves) Even after all the ā€˜ā€˜Not true horde raceā€™ā€™ talk they got. Itā€™s suddenly an outrage an Alliance bias.
The amount of hate every elf player, Or pandaren or Vulpera get in the Horde for not fitting the theme is aboundant.

But Blizzard stopped following the conventional expectations of added races years ago.
Would love to see the Alliance reaction if it happend to them tho. Like Ogres joining the Alliance xD that would be fun. For the theme and all.

People who request ogres are not even close in numbers to the people who asked for vulpera. But if you imply in general that you want to be entertained by the view of alliance players becoming even more miserableā€¦

thing is the time for making fun out of their own playerbase with beta testing systems, poor lore or infinite mandatory grinds are pretty much close to being over if we are talking about winning people back :slight_smile:
doubt there are many nonbelievers in the idea that blues need to show they still are able to please the majority of its aging playerbase and win them back, not people who react to playerbase misery with popcorn.

9.1.5 actually shows a great promise in the steps they are taking to make us happier.
of course they might think the troubles are over and replace the carrot with another stick in 10.0
i am genuienly excited to find out what will it be, cause both of the outcomes have smth i would find entertaining as well. Either most of the players will enjoy gameplay or get a warm fuzzy feeling from being vindicated for years of being mistreated. But there is no world where brilliant people who make billions will let their falgship game sink for the sake of popcorn crowd.

1 Like

I envy the Vulpera for their campsite racial.

1 Like

I envy the Vulpera for their tail! :sob:

1 Like

I like Blood Elves the way that they are depicted in lore. I donā€™t really like playable race of Blood Elves. Void elves are just rework of Blood Elves, so I donā€™t complain that they are in alliance.

In my opinion, Pandarens are more acceptable as race and better done in a way how they join Horde or Alliance. Just because they have deadly martial arts.

I am glad there is aboundant amount of hate towards Vulperans.

• Deleted response ā€¦Followed by a long drawn out Sigh*

I should make a seperate thread just for you guys who canā€™t read the title of this OP.
A ā€˜ā€˜Vulpera vent out Threadā€™ā€™ By yours truly Doctor Kenrou. For your Vulpera hate anger management needs.

Complete with my own Vulpera stress ball and punching bag merchandise plushies.

1 Like

Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against you, feel free to play Vulperan all you want. I am saying that Vulperas are ruining the vision of Horde that I have. You know, something like Garrosh, just I am more tolerable.

I hear youā€¦ But horde fans said the same things when Blood elves joinedā€¦ And Pandaren troughout the times. Nightborne and so on and on.

Before Garrosh I remember a time when Horde fans used to praise Blizzard for the work they had done with the Horde, By making them more into the Heroic missfits who tried to survive and find their way in a world that had judged them. Away from the savage conquest horde from the warcraft 1-2 games.

After Garrosh thoā€¦ the Horde fanbase has become split. And then again by Sylvanas after that. The horde indentity and core.

Killing Volā€™jin off for Dramatic effect was the worst decision Blizzard could have possibly made given all that above mentioned.

5 Likes

Yeah, I agree with everything you said here, I didnā€™t like Volā€™jin as WarChief tho. Didnā€™t seem like right fit. I do praise this modern ā€œno warchiefā€ thing tho.

everyday is vulpera day!

2 Likes

Hey!
No kinkshaming!

Yesterday, Tmtoday, tomorrow, forever and a day more
We are eternal!

1 Like

I love im allance, makes my vulpera fur coat feel all the more luxurious, on that is it hunting season yet?

Need a coat? Well now, one would assume, your heart had enough warm near a burning treeā€¦
Where were you when the world stopped turninā€™ā€¦?

Oh come on dont be so cold, I might have to get a few more layersā€¦

What did the vulp say?