Vulpera Appreciation Thread 🦊

While hanging out near Silvermoon’s exit gate a blood elf mage rode past, stopped, then slowly backed up, turned around, dismounted before going “You guys are the cutest things! :D” and hugging me. Not sure if it’s a good, us distracting people from where they’re going.

3 Likes

Dont tell me you wouldnt do the same if you where in their shoes

Meanwhile, in the UK:

1 Like

no fox pandas are better then fox

11 Likes

The Foxes shall rise and the revolution will be glorious!

3 Likes

The time is near
Be prepared!

2 Likes

You gain 100 vulpera points for linking the best Disney song ever.

2 Likes

Heresy detected!

/fart
You brush up against Kaloyan and fart loudly

3 Likes

Now now my dear, we are waaaay better than that!

/bite
Ryoshun bites Kaløyan… Ouch!

And a little stabbing with a poisoned blade could be arranged too! :dagger:

2 Likes

Yeeeeah… I’m gonna leave this thread now…

Bye guys…

Closes door, locks it and barricades it. Starts pouring gasoline on the walls. A single tear rolling down my cheek as I flick open my zippo lighter and toss it on the porch

Whispers: For the greater good…

2 Likes

You do realise, we have among our Harmful Tricks the Flames of Fury and not to mention we have the Nose For Trouble and Fire Resistance ? :fox_face:

See? This type of behavior chased us in the arms of the Horde in the first place! :sob:

5 Likes

Why would anyone want to play male night elves? They’re

with their whacky proportions, ugly faces, weird skin tones, insane eyebrows, ridiculous hair colours and terrible beards. But different things appeal to different people. Some apparently like playing monsters, some like playing small fox-people :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

And we call those people furries! UwU

2 Likes

I love how cute they are…i think i will change race to vulpera. In fact i will do it next week (after payday xD).

1 Like

I give zero fox about RIO, but I agree, no gnome allowed, Vulperas are so much cuter and the female dance rocks.
Worgens are NOT over sized Vulperas…

Vulpera Unite!

3 Likes

Changing race is lame, do it properly, start from zero (well, 20 that is).

So mean :frowning:

What? I even added the UwU!

1 Like

Don’t forget the Camp thing… You can get rested XP in the middle of nowhere… No need to go back to town or whatever.

1 Like

This thread needs more UwU!

UwU

1 Like