War Effort Autocomplete BUGGED ONCE AGAIN on Dragonfang-EU

I don’t see a WoW Classic bug report section on this forum like the one on US has.
So I’ll just post it here.

For a few days now the linen cloth autocomplete has stopped working completely.
Its been stuck on 426 960 for about 2.5 - 3 days now.

Every other item is still progressing gradually over the day at seemingly normal rates as before.
However just linen cloth has completely shut down.

A response that you are aware of the problem would be nice, so I can stop worrying :).
Anyways, hope it gets addressed soon.

8 Likes

At this point I don’t understand how blizzard can surprise me. But somehow they manage!
Well played blizz… Well played.

2 Likes

I think they are just short-staffed.
No ingame GM’s to talk to anymore either.

2 Likes

Small indie company, give them a chance, they’re trying

Company’s an empty husk, a faint echo of what it once was :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t like to complain about the state of blizzard, since the people who are responsible for it will never read it and all the negativity.
And hostile comments just go down on people who do what they can and can’t do anything about it :slight_smile:

But to stick to the topic, just checked today. Linen Bandage autocomplete still broken.

2 Likes

Bump this topic

Alright, so I found this post on the WOW classic-US bug report forums.

Seems like the problem isn’t unique to Dragonfang, its also happened on other servers, just with different materials.

Is it still at a stand still?

Checked around noon, still hadn’t progressed.
As far as I know still no word from Blizzard. So still no idea if they are aware of the problem or are working on it.

Linen Bandage became the lowest % item on Dragonfang since yesterday, so every day its not fixed its an extra day till AQ opening.
Already overtime by a week + from the initial bug where the autocomplete didn’t work entirely.

Would be nice to hear something. Being left in the dark is the worst part.

1 Like

Still bugged out, this needs to be fixed

Still bugged, can blizzard address this issue?

Celebras (german RP-PvE) reporting in.
Still bugged on our server with wool and mageweave cloth.
GMs are not helping, even spreading false information “you cannot see the materials turned in by NPCs”

We’re to small to compensate the loss of wool and mageweave cloth
Hope this stuff get fixed soon =/

1 Like

I’m trying tickets. Will see where it goes. All we can do is keep filling in bug reports and keep this topic as alive as possible.
Hopefully at one point they’ll see it. Or at least let us know they’ve seen it.

Kinda worrisome that that GM said to you that “you cannot see the materials turned in by NPC’s.”
Since we can see them clearly every day.

1 Like

Any information from Blizzard would be greatly welcomed, at the moment we are paying for content that we cannot access without a peep from Blizzard

Every day that passes counts as double for the delay in content, and everyday is a slap in the face and blizzard breaking another promise

Not only did the auto-complete function start late with no catch-up but now broken midway through leading to more frustrastion

Actually becoming beyond a joke, please just announce a day to fully complete the war-effort, i really dont understand how this has been so difficult to impliment or manage

You could just farm the mats like people did on most other servers. There are plenty of servers where a huge portion of the materials was farmed by a small group of players. At the moment you choose not to have access to all the content, but it is available if you are willing to put in some effort.

1 Like

Sort your sh*t Blizzard.

1 Like

The topic of the thread is about a function Blizzard/Activision announced.
Not if there are other possibilities to circumvent said function.

“just farm it”
Yeah, we’ll do, but why do we have to fix the problems caused by Blizzard? It’s Blizzards job to fix their problems.
Btw. if the auto completion would have started after 30 days, we would be at 100% today even without farming anything.
And another information.
We got a respond for Celebras

Translated
"We are about to check whether the delivery to Celebras got stuck in the mud, was attacked by a pack of gold-hungry goblins, or was otherwise delayed.

Unfortunately we don’t have a result yet, but we’re on it!"

Thank you for your response, actually i did see the War-effort as content and personally farmed at least 2% of total mats of each of the required mats (alli and horde) so total of 4% of shared mats, and many of the mats around the 6-8% mark

However like others have said not everyone is willing or able to do this especially as Blizzard announced the auto-complete function so it comes down to how much do people value their time / how much time they are able to put in

You seem to be unaware of just how much time it would require to farm 800,000 runecloth / linen banadages, let alone craft them, simply not viable on a server left to die by another string of broken promises, lies and poor decisions by blizzard

So there was an attempted to farm the mats but with every raiding guild leaving one-by-one it became mathmatically quicker to wait and farm for % breakpoints

Also to add we had the Scarab Lord Scepter Grind and quests completed within 4 Days, just delayed by the required reset to finish the red scepter shard, so scepter was crafted faster than majority of servers