War effort : will blizzard change the content?

I started stocking up on consumables for Naxx back in phase 1. Does it mean my stash should be deleted at the end of phase 5 because it’s not “vanilla-like”?

Come to Mograine, you can farm here if you want. We still need some 2.2 million items.

because the war effort was unique, nothing like that was ever done again since in wow. using consumables is not unique to any raid.

private servers were popular due to the strong communities and resentment of what blizzard has turned retail into.

Yeah but again, what’s so special about the war effort per se? I don’t exactly understand what’s so exciting about farming wool cloth and hand it in to an NPC in a major city. Compared to the Scepter chain q and AQ itself, I kinda fail to see the hype behind the War Effort thing. It really sounds like a major case of “rose-tinted glasses” to me.

i dont care for it either.
but everything about vanilla is basically rose tinted glasses.

Why do you keep playing then :joy:

1 Like

Because he’s addicted and he hates himself for it

i play because i enjoy playing with people i like, i dont think the gameplay is particularly good

Not just particularly good, you describe the game itself as

and also

Are you really sure you enjoy playing Classic?..

i would enjoy it more without xrealm non war game bgs and without layering

And you can’t find ppl you enjoy playing with on a game you like?

dude u are playing on a rp realm in an rp guild, u clearly dont enjoy the gameplay

Since when is Mirage Raceway an RP realm? Might be confusing it with Hydraxian Waterlords, son.

On my server auberdine, everything is almost done , only wool and linen is still missing

The war effort havent started yet, i think you are mistaking it for the cloth reputation hand ins :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless you are trolling and i just fed you

He was on about his server gathering all mats for the war effort so when it is released they just need to turn in and have it completed rather quickly, He mentions the cloth for the bandages needed which you need a ton of them

Yes exactly, several guild stockpiles and get a listing of materials

Thought you meant that you were done handing in the materials and only wool and linen was remaining. my mistake :slight_smile:

No :hugs:

An amazing idea that comes from Reddit: As each item as a created date linked to it, allow only turns in coming from items that have been dropped after the 28th. For clarity, add a tag “War Effort” to these items during the duration of the event.

It’s easy to implement, and this would pretty much recreate the Vanilla atmosphere, with the sudden sense of urgence that would appear within the server, and the need to prepare as fast as possible for an unexpected war

1 Like