Warfronts Lorewise 8.1 ?

You have a rather strange opinion what is worth asking, but alright. Regarding the “What kicking” , I answered above.

2 Likes

LMAO this is still going on?

Awwww I love you guys too! <3

5 Likes

We are your fans, we care about you <3

5 Likes

The first stage of indoctrination is nearing completion. Good… Very good, soon we’ll have th-… Oh I mean nothing.

We love you!

4 Likes

You’re using “we” and “you” as though we’re actually characters in the game. It’s not strange in the slightest to check you’re in tune with reality.

I absolutely am, thank you for asking! How about you? What’s the weather like over there?

4 Likes

I’ll tell you in a sec, I’m busy retroactively editing my posts so it looks like I’ve answered things I haven’t.

Smart, smart, you do that.

6 Likes

Turnabout is fair play and all that.

So, you’re whiny and dishonest. And your answer to “what kicking” just regurgitated stuff I’d already said. Next it’ll transpire that your peanut gallery of forum buddies are sock puppets and we’ll complete the “alpha nerd” superfecta of fail.

Except I never did that?

You really have some issues, mate.

5 Likes

'kay.

More ad hominems. Are we at the point where I report you yet, I wonder?

Well, since this is a serious accusation, I will tackle it gladly. You claim that I went back and edited. An edit is seen by an orange pencil next to the post. My initial Varian in Orgrimmar post was never edited, which is seen by the lack of this symbol.

< Warfronts Lorewise 8.1 ? - #148 by Araphant-defias-brotherhood >

What now? Hm? Am I still dishonest and evil? This is an edit, look, a pencil appeared.

7 Likes

Ok, lets be fair here, neither side played nice.

And regarding the “always friendly”, “never annoyed”, etc…I’ve been around for a while.
There is a reason he has been one of the few in my ignore list.

Edit: I answered because don’t know why this post appeared as a notification to be heavily valued in this thread. But upon reading it, and seeing why, I can’t help but feel the reasons for it showcase one of the many problems this new forum format has.

Edit 2: Hope the flagging system doesn’t work the same way.

Typos

Listen mate. I don’t like you, you don’t like me. Regardless of your subjective opinion on my conduct or lack of it, I was accused of going back and editing my posts to make someone look wrong. This is a serious accusation which can be detrimental for one’s forum reputation.

I have already proven that I did not do so.

I will refrain from forming a passive-aggressive post or addressing your own accusations, and I will just ask people to comment the lore on this thread, and not me.

This thread is called “Warfronts Lorewise 8.1” not “What I think of Araphant”, and that works for both my friends and those who dislike me. Cheers and thank you for your understanding.

That is very correct. The Light teaches us not to praise others like we praise the Light… you are but a mortal after all. I will reconsider my reply.

1 Like

It’s not as if people have thrown more serious accusations around.
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone and all.

Let’s not be hypocrites either. I’ve seen worse. From you, from me, and from many more.

What accusations?
And regarding the editing bit, I have no idea. Although I do have edited my initial comment several times without it showing.

Edit: just discovered it only appears once it has been replied to.

Truer words were never spoken, and I will leave it at that.

The comments he has been talking about were replied to. This is the initial comment, it has two replies to it, it has no editing symbol.

< Warfronts Lorewise 8.1 ? >

Not always - but fine, you say you didn’t edit the thing and there’s no pencil, so I’ll take your word for it. EDIT - At least for the “Orgrimmar” post. Plenty of pencils elsewhere…

As far as your forum reputation - I made a few snide remarks about lore incidents, you responded with snide remarks about me personally. That hardly screams “decent folk” to me. I’m not going to report you for your rudeness because I believe that’s a last resort, but in future I’d recommend taking lore discussions less personally. Keep the heat out of them, maybe. It’s only lore.

Well, since a day has passed, I offer you my apologies if my conduct insulted you. But I am duty-bound to say that you weren’t on your best behavior either. Quite the contrary.

Telling people things like “I don’t care what you have to say” etc. will hardly be followed by a rational debate. The lore did not provoke me, but your attitude.

If you wish to report me, you are free to do so, I always stand behind things I say.

Guys guys… calm down… instead of pointing fingers and finding guilty maybe just sit down and be honest with ourselves.

Ya’ll have to admit that I am the best poster on this forum. I’m providing fun and engaging content, my jabs are tasteful I can play around haters and admit my wrongs.

And I’m totally serious. Now please grant me gifts for just existing.

:trophy::medal_sports::1st_place_medal::partying_face:

seriously :laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes