Warfronts Lorewise 8.1 ?

Sounds right. Approved.

stamps the document

5 Likes

You: “We got Varian Wrynn because the Alliance took a kicking for two entire expansions.”

Varian arrived in Wrath, meaning the previous expansions would’ve been TBC and Vanilla, right?

Also you: “lol dumbass we weren’t at war until cata duuh”.

Do you see the problem I’m having? What kicking are you talking about?

I thought the Alliance’s working theory was “Garrosh nuked Theramore coz he bad man.” You’re saying it was in retaliation for Alliance aggression in the Southern Barrens abetted by Theramore?

Also I’m not a Hordie, and all but three of my toons are Night Elves.

That can’t be allowed. See above.

I was talking about Varian’s Orgrimmar posturing. Which is rather obvious. No, its beyond obvious, I literally wrote “in Orgrimmar”.

I can see that you have several, but I am not qualified enough to address them.

Yeah, obviously. The problem with Theramore is not that it was an innocent or neutral city, the problem with Theramore is the chosen method of destruction. If he took the city the old fashioned way, there wouldn’t be an issue.

And the Alliance aggression in Southern Barrens was a reply to Garrosh’s offensive in Ashenvale.

Could have fooled me.

4 Likes

'Member kids, every time you are arguing with an insufferable elf player, ask yourself, what would Garithos do?

4 Likes

NEVER TRUST AN ELF!!!

3 Likes

Report them to the mods to get them banned obviously xd.

2 Likes

Report them all for being elves!

3 Likes

I’m the good kind of elf I swear! I love Garithos, Kael is a traitor etc

2 Likes

How can someone have something against Elves? They have cool long ears and are pretty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is what you said. Click the link and it’ll take you back to the post in question, the one I’m referring to. No mention of Orgrimmar whatsoever.

So, yeah. What kicking did the Alliance take in Vanilla or TBC that prompted Blizzard to write Varian in?

I’m not surprised you’re unqualified - if you can’t even follow a forum thread what hope do you have at uni? xD

So if he’d taken the city the old fashioned way and simply executed everyone in there for aiding the Alliance you’d be fine with it? I don’t believe you :stuck_out_tongue:

This is called a strawman. You also linked a post where it literally says “Orgrimmar” then wrote “No mention of Orgrimmar” under it. The hell?

Your delusions are amusing. You are probably expecting me to bend over to prove my college prowess or what?

The “simply executed everyone” there part would vex me, yes. But I am forced to assume that you are either trolling or incapable of having a normal discussion, so you must forgive me. Farewell.

5 Likes

One could be sick and tired of seeing them because this is how common they’re.

The real question is :
WHERE ARE DARK IRONS ON THIS FORUM?

Seriously, they’re like rare pokemon. We need more dark irons here, with cute beards of fiah!

1 Like

You have called, and I have come!

4 Likes

Yay! Throws pokeball.

But
 dis be no your main ya just created it.

;_;

1 Like

Nah, I have it for 2 months. Just can’t make myself level. Awaiting the xp change.

4 Likes

I guess it counts. Cool to know you have dark iron I still need to get to max level to start grind myself. Imo best Allied race for Alliance.

Also aren’t they cute too?

2 Likes

Well, cute is subjective, but I really want that heritage armor. It gives me “The Hobbit” Tolkien vibes, and I gotta have it one day. Mag’har are next on my list.

3 Likes

Asking a question based on something you’ve demonstrably said is not a strawman - but okay, let’s take it from the end of SoO. What kicking?

As for “trolling”, I mean, you’ve been curt and testy from the get go, and have been trying desperately to bait me with lore incidents ever since. You do realise I’m not acutally a Night Elf, right? And you’re not actually from Gilneas?..

My world just crashed around me. I had no idea, no.

My posts are a reaction to your own. You have been rather rude on this thread to several people and in general, so I don’t see what you are crying about. Except about humans.

3 Likes

It was worth asking, considering all the collective pronouns you’re using.

PS: What kicking?