Warfronts Lorewise 8.1 ?

Grants you a resurrected Rezan I for one welcome our Troll overlord.

4 Likes

Ya boi Frozen here is a close second.

3 Likes

And Greymane is the one true Lord who can rule over us all. (Including you zakarru deal with it :wink: )

4 Likes

Iā€™m covered in Gold your argument is invalid.

1 Like

Greetings, Rich-monā€¦

That is the name of my mog, lol.

1 Like

Gold doesnā€™t fix you are the missing link between scum and us civilized peoplesā€¦

Now kneel before Genn Zakkaru!

4 Likes

Donā€™t taunt me or Iā€™ll get my holy dino and make it crap in front of your church and then demand for you to praise that crap because itā€™s holy dropping!

5 Likes

The official religion of Greymanism of which Halasibel and I are prophets frowns upon discord before Sylvanas is defeated. From that point, it frowns upon skype.

4 Likes

You are making enemies here.

FrozenShadow will remember this

4 Likes

What is that name? How can shadow be frozen? Shadow is not material, yā€™know.

1 Like

Look it is hard coming up with names alright!

And Frozen is more towards the metaphoric sense rather than it actually being in a block of ice. But the more I think of it I quite like the idea of my shadow of being frozen in a block of ice xd.

I was talking about lore, and maybe the whininess of certain sets of fans. We both were. Then suddenly Iā€™m ā€œweirdā€ and ā€œhave issuesā€ and whatnot.

If you object to me talking brusquely about lore then just ignore me. I wonā€™t be offended. What not to do is start insulting me personally because that makes you look like a crank.

I said that to one of your jump-in forum buddies after he made a pretty mean-spirited remark towards me (which seems to be a pattern in the story forums - whatā€™s with you lot?). I treated the contribution with the contempt it deserved.

So, your dude makes a snap at me, I respond in kind, and you take that as a cue to start insult me too. Thatā€™s what youā€™re saying here?

EDIT - Donā€™t bother answering, because I honestly donā€™t care at this point. Iā€™ll leave you and your pals to your little sandbox.

waves goodbye with a handkerchief to the Titanic theme playing in the background

6 Likes

Oh, youā€™re making this personalā€¦ you might be covered in gold but I have a freaking moon on my forehead so watch out, Iā€™ll literally throw a moon on you if you ever set foot in my precious cathedral. Also I have a moon staff and I know how to use it.

@Ashenbrand well know that youā€™re always welcome here if you want to have a constructive discussion.

5 Likes

You canā€™t fool me I saw those fake moon circlets in supermarket on discount! Youā€™re no threat to me!

But since you star elves canā€™t read with comprehention Iā€™ll make it clear - only those that challenges my Gold authority and taunts it will get in trouble! Otherwise Iā€™d rather fish in some chill place.

6 Likes

Nobody talked crap about Greymane in my absence, did they?

4 Likes

Show me trouble goldboi
Wanna poke me with your ridiculous looking tusks?

3 Likes

Actually shadowfrost is a legit magic combination in lore.

Ebonbolt for example

Edit - also daily reminder that night elves EVOLVED -from- the trolls for a reason :wink:

1 Like

Shadow frost is combination of magic yes, but frozen shadow is different thing. A shadow that is frozen xā€™D

And Anouk youā€™re late for the party, that fun we had was so yesterday night.

3 Likes