Warfronts Lorewise 8.1 ?

Here, the newest one is just bellow.

While speaking of the importance of the Silverwind refuge in turn, sorry.

Nope.

Nah, Jonah Jameson is. You may interpret the source as you wish. You tend to do it all the time.

You claimed that the majority of the Horde army is in the Eastern Kingdoms. Your claim, your proof.

Yes, because you said “Most of the Kalimdor Horde is in the Eastern kingdoms” and I reply with “prove it” and you follow it “Prove that it isn’t.” But its my stance. Sure. Not.

I am sorry, that was a bit unclear.

I don’t know mate, you would be the expert on herrings, especially the red variety, so you tell me.

I am joking about something you did say. Namely they “gave up and left.”

Post number 90 has a reply about teleportation to it. As an answer to your own post.

Well, I am glad we both agree we are just some players talking about strategy, so we can not really speak in absolutes, now can we?

So, the Horde just checked they were abandoned, turned off the light so the Night elves don’t waste electricity and abandoned them? Sounds legit. You yourself admitted above that some of these posts were claimed.

3 Likes

Uhhhm
You guys are aware that you are pretty much wasting your time on a neverending back and worth?

1 Like

So, you suggest that we… give up and leave?..

7 Likes

Duel it out
Trial by warmode
winner is right

So it shall be. Zarao, I challenge you to a duel of honor! My paladin versus a char of your choice! Refuse, and it shall be known that you gave up and left!

3 Likes

Such HONOR :star_struck:

3 Likes

For the King! For Greymane! Fight me, Darkspear!

6 Likes

Hmmm…nope. What I said is right there: comparatively speaking, the importance of Astranaar and how it may represent how Night elves are faring in this war, diminishes when compared to the cumulative importance of the rest of the Horde settlements.

That doesn’t mean that the settlement itself is unimportant as some standalone factor.

I recommend that in any argument you shouldn’t quote stuff out of context. I already said that Astranaar wasn’t the important one, as in the most important one of the area. Which apparently was your initial claim and why you started arguing about its size, how it was the capitol back in Vanilla, etc.

Mind clarifying what you meant with that video? Are those laughers a reflection of your stance? And are you openly mocking me?

I’m not going to interpret, I’m asking you to explain.

And your claim was about how the majority of the Horde was in Kalimdor. Your claim, and no proof.

No, I gave the reasons to support my claim. And you didn’t with yours.
And relied on what I said, to support something that you didn’t even bother defending regarding your stance.

It really isn’t.

So you are?

Not there. There you said I tagged said books as lousy or that I hated them apparently.

Nah, they just sent assassins to keep them busy and moved on without bothering with them.

I read your puny arguments, and I disagree with them! Fight me in an in-game duel, or be remembered as the troll druid who sacrificed his dueling reputation…for nothing…

2 Likes

Probably you are right. But I was bored and given the new forums deleted the few ignored characters I had on my list, I thought about giving it a try.

So far it’s bordering on civic, but I’m waiting on some clarification regarding what he meant with some stuff. Want to be sure it qualifies as insulting or not.
Just to be sure if i bother looking for the ignore button or not. And considering if there has been some crossed line regarding code of conduct (but this seems more unlikely). And I don’t want to be that sort of buzzkiller.

Hah, how you avoid the duel behind your puny ignore button, just as you ignore my counter-arguments! Duel me Zarao, or forsake your honor!

As some enthusiastically point out, im on team Sylvanas. I don’t care about honour if it doesn’t suit me.

And as of now, I can consider engaging any further or not.

Dude there are way better things to kill your time :wink: (dueling for example)
I never used the ignore button, but there are some posters which I don’t take serious at all, so I don’t even bother to read their cringey edgelord RP.

Watch your clever mouth, troll.

Nah, agree to disagree and move on I say.

You promised you wouldn’t be mean to me :frowning:

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about you :wink:
I mean these forsaken cringelords who talk like 8 year olds

2 Likes

I figured, lol, but one must make a joke if a joke can be made. And I am not talking about Marksmanship.

I’d never talk smack about my favorite forum-paladin :+1:

:sob: :gun:

4 Likes

I would like the post, but Blizzard is rationing them as if this is Stalingrad in winter 1942. , and I already spent mine. Have a :heart_eyes: instead.

4 Likes

Honor in Sylvanas’ Horde :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

There is no honor playing human character. :thinking:

2 Likes