Warlock is not even playable in ph3

Best Runes out there , they will be fine.

Shamans live rent free in your head. That the best cope u got?

You are right, people on the forum have the lowest IQ in existence, so nvm them. pvp warlock especially is really terrible… and your pets die instantly…

You’re just sad at this point :laughing:

2 Likes

Your projections are not my problem

Not my problem!

1 Like

That’s what I mean. They’re doing such minimum effort, instead of making logical tweaks they just do the easiest solution that requires the least work for the devs. Blizzard isn’t giving any budget to develop sod.

Most abilities don’t even have proper animations.

This doesn’t feel like a AAA experience at all. It feels like a private server smacked together by a 14 year old who learned programming through youtube

1 Like

Plz revert this change, this will totaly kill warlock tanking in raids since the other tanks can do everything that matters better.

With SL atleast we had better mitigation if the healers kept the pet alive. but with this we have nothing to bring to a raid.

i rather that you remove the new Tanking head rune then removing SL if you are Worried we get too good at surviving bosses.

1 Like

Atleast alliance warlocks can fear… oh wait 50% of horde playerbase is undead. And other half is orc shamans with tremor.

1 Like

SM/imp Shadowbolt/Bane is what I’m looking forward to play on my warlock. UA and dots that crit and a powerful AoE option with Shadow Bolt Volley. Should be decent I think and a nice change of pace from LoF annoyance.

Demonic Tactics and Demonic Pact also synergyze nicely with this build, more crit for the dots or Shadow Bolt Volley (if the fight requires good AoE) and you provide a decent spellpower buff to your party as well.

Rest in peace. Locks went from S to F tier.

I played shadow volley shadow destro when dance of the wicked worked to return a lot of mana. Best time i had on SoD warlock.

Sad that they destroyed the rune. Like they destroyed lake of fire now.

1 Like

Warlock and Druid have the best survivability of all Tanks during p2, I’ve had a few warlocks solo tank Menagerie without breaking a sweat.

Saying stuff like

is very much exaggerated.

Warlock tanks will be fine.

There are so much more spells and talents you can use!!! And we get Fel guard? did you play back in days in Burning crusade 2007?? Warlocks Fel Guard was Brutal good!!! When i played 2007, sure it was not best players back then, with Fel guard you could easy kill 2-3 enimes if you have good gear!

1 Like

Mail me your gold before you leave please? Thanks bye :rofl:

1 Like

You get a rune that makes your dots crit lol, that should make your haunt specc viable

Played lock in 2007 and you are right, FG was insanely good.
2 things are different in SoD though.

We have an insane powercreep and what was awesome in 2007 would be considered average at best in 2024. Nowadays you get globaled in 2s in pvp. The felguard will get deleted quickly.

Second: warlocks are no shamans. If FG is as good as it was in 2007 this will get nerfed in a week.
For those who do not know, the felguard could solo kill other players quickly (6-7s) while being hard to take down. You had to cc/ kite a lot.

But as long as the rune is not tested, everything is only speculation. And giving Agrend track of records on balancing warlock, i would not bet on Felguard being that good (or at least for long).

why is it unplayable? for pve tanking meta+sl is like literally no damage… pointless… you are tanky enough in destro… for pvp? meta locks? just banish them pointless to play them there too xD

News: got the Felguard. It does less damage than Succi :smiley:

Got immolation aura as well, but that one is pretty cool.

what abilities does it have?

1 Like