Warmode Bonus decreased to %20

I know but what do you get if you have more artifact power? I ask because I’m curious. I got most my gear from heroic dungeons and world quest. I even bought a cheap 2handed from auction house and I do mythic +0 with it. Also queueing as healer/tank in heroic gets you easy 900gold per run.

but if you’re a pvp only player, then I understand you wanna get more artifact power by doing pvp only?

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

So? There is the risk when you turn WM on that things will be harder to achieve. You’ve probably been unlucky and ended up on shards where horde dominate, I’ve seen both myself and the story is the same each way so this is nothing new.

No horde group is going to come by you and think “What a poor soul all by himself, we shall leave him alone”, you’re going to get killed whether you like it or not.

I was for too long not on a normal PvE realm, forgot how it is to be ganked and I get also the bonus for free on AD. But what is wrong with the OP? Make a group!

Sometimes I see people in real life, outside on the streets, looking as if they come straight out of a japanese roleplaying game or anime. Very rarely… But sometimes I see them.

Like I’ve seen a young man wearing a pink jacket over a nursery robe, running like hell, as if he’s never run before in their entire life. Or a full blown final fantasy 7 clothing dressed young man standing in the middle of where usually no one stands, as if they came from another dimension, and they just stand there. And literally no one notices them.

It is at these moments in life, that I wonder, wether or not I forgot to log off this morning.

Honestly, I just forced my self to try Warmode today. And I was just completely confused. Because people didn’t want to fight with me. They just ignored me doing world quests.
Why would I do that, instead of just do actual real pvp in BG’s or rated arena even, with full blown matchmaking system.

I thought warmode had a real purpose, but it’s basically about giving pvp server players a choice to turn pvp off?

I mean, you play on Argent Dawn and on the Alliance. Most people there turn the warmode on for extra rewards.

Dude you are ultra casual, people like you get satisfied just by logging in to the game. I start mythic dungeons with +8 even on my alts before doing +0, with pugs.

I never mentioned I am a PvP only player, mostly PvP. Besides that according to Blizzards new design some PvE items are a must in even Arena unless your aim is 1400… and we don’t have PvP vendors anymore.

20% bonus to alliance

HORDE BIAS!

Logic

2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of PvP happening due to WM being on, seen both Alliance parties and Horde parties running around killing everyone in their path. It all depends on the shard you get.

The reward idea for WM is a really ill thought system because its caused this “switch for rewards” mentality where PvEers do not want to PvP still despite activating it.

People do that in general, its not an Argent Dawn only thing.

Ah now I understand where you are coming from.

No gear rewarded in pvp anymore, which is strange indeed. I got 29 marks of honor and just one pvp boots, which was quickly replaced by a heroic dungeon reward. Not even mentioning the world quest reward which was even better. Really weird.

So I assumed all pvp players do island expeditions / heroic warfronts for their pvp gear, but that’s not true, or is it?

So pvp players don’t get their gear from heroic Warfronts, and don’t get their artifact power from island expeditions?

Warmod buffs should be removed forever.
I didn’t pick a PvP realm because it had EXP buffs, I picked it because I wanted to fight, if you want to fight turn it on else turn it off.

Damn alliance kids.

4 Likes

I can’t remember the last time, horde won a battle for nazjatar pvp event. I can’t remember the last supply drop where horde wasn’t outnumbered 5 to 1 at the very least.

The fact that you’re still getting more is a joke of its own. So, stop crying about it.

No Warfront or Island Expedition has ever rewarded people for having WM on as it is instanced content and WM is designed for those who want to engage in World-PvP.

Reduce to 10% for both factions.

People who turn WM on for the “bonus” and avoid world PvP are the ones complaining the most. Take the bonus away from them altogether, so that they turn it off and reduce the general forum salt.

RpPvP here. Allys dominating 10:1 while getting Everything done 25% faster. Not that I care much, but still, BS is BS.

That would take us back to Horde forum complaints about no Alliance to kill, because more Horde will be on single faction overflow shards (normal).

Can’t win the forum complaints game.

3 Likes

In my experience when I’m playing Horde I simply don’t see any Alliance players. Getting any WPvP questing done is actually tedious simply because finding an Alliance player in WM feels rare. The opposite is true when I play Alliance however. Horde is everywhere. Generally we just take turns at world quests pretty peacefully but about 40% of the time I’ll have to fight my way through. So keep your hands off my bonus AP. Thanks.

Created

Logic

Artifact power is used to level up your necklace and unlock the three slots for essences. Those are a big help for any kind of content, which is why even 10% extra is important.