Warrior is so overpowered

Imagine saying that afer crying for hvh for montgs JUST IMAGINE

Furiously opposing who plays against who in BGs but in response suggest super radical overhaul to something that hasnā€™t even changed on retail. Ok

At this point i gave up, they are making retaip changes, there is no integrity left in this so i couldnt care less, they could delete mage and rogue classes and i would cheer for that at this point

If youā€™re more on the #nochanges side of the isleā€¦ Why propose something so radical that fundamentally would change the gameplay experience for everyone everywhere in the game? BGs are just two teams beating each other up for fictional points. All or nothing in your mind, I suppose, wanting to go further than even retail is what you want because one thing you disagree with happened. Maybe go back to retail.

See you in Wrath then, I suppose?

1 Like

this thread is about warriors being a faceroll retard rng class for mouthbreathers (stun resist, mace stun, spamstring procs) not hvh

1 Like

All or nothing is a fallacy. Most of us are relatively conservative when it comes to changes to TBCC, but a couple of them were really good. You donā€™t need to scrap your car just because thereā€™s a big dent in the chassi.

I play on a horde minority pvp server, thank you.

They destroyed the balance, they will most likely leave it destroyed but fix would be cool, wont happen tho.

Btw same faction really wouldnt change much and would make it better place for alot of people

Btw no chamges doesnt exist at all now, stop summoning it, it has been murdered by the zug

Same faction would ruin the game as it would make it feel as if itā€™s not the same game any more. Weā€™re on a nostalgia trip here, not retail where you can claim that some radical changes might help the game in the long run. So, go to retail if thatā€™s your opinion.

Yeah, this has nothing to do with nostalgia, you are high on copium if you think so, this isnt even close to tbc, not 1 part of this game is.
And the community doesnt even want tgat, hvh are the best example of that, they want comfort over anything

Most people want nostalgia and the ability to play all aspects of the game, I donā€™t think those demands are unreasonable. Rerolling Alliance just for PvP isnā€™t tenable considering the time and effort one has to put into just one character in this game (not to mention that leveling takes time, too.)

Not sure which TBC you played, but itā€™s actually quite close TBH. The outdated mechanics, broken balance and so on is still intact. Just as I remember it.

Why are you saying that it isnā€™t even close to TBC?

1 Like

Because it isnt, all meta is solved in arena you mett nothing but fotm combs, raids easy because everyone knows the meta, you dont even fight the same enemies, gold is bought on scale that wasnt ever imagined,boosts, mounts, bots everywhere, buggy spells.
if you want tbc feeling you should seriously consider rolling on pserver because they are much closer to it, this is just mess.

Yeah they shouldnt have lvld this community shoupd have pushed for something like free transfers h->a, or simply transfers, but they pushed for retail mechanic, actually imagine if zugs would be reasonable and pushed for meaninghfull changes, gold sellers banned, bots banned, bg afkers banned, spelks fixed and so onā€¦

1 Like

Playing TBC BGs isnā€™t retail mechanics.

Hvh is tho

Good thing you donā€™t get to experience it then

Are you seriously 1 of those that thinks that hvhdoesnt affect ally?

Are you seriously one of those that think that hvh will spell doom for alliance? :rofl:

2 Likes

Even without the doom hvh affects ally mr zug

If Horde can play BGs, and if TBC never was properly balanced, and your perception is that everyone rolls character/faction according to racials then alliance will be abandoned. Many vague assumptions for weak conjuecture.

Most people donā€™t give too many sh*ts about racials across factions, unless they play arena seriously, in which case they are in a very tiny minority of the playerbase. Tryhards will be able to faceroll all of TBCs content as alliance.

Oh yeah, i have seen this argument before, just answer me 1 question.
Last week of classic balance overall was 54/46 ALLY favored, first week of tbc the balance was 54/46 HORDE favored, could you explain to me what happened there?

Or even better during classic i am pretty sure there werent ques longer than 1h, i n tbc they were close to 2h, what happened there?

ā€¦ and your ā€œproofā€ is that racials did it self-evidently? Give me a break. Correlation does not equal causation even if this change is meaningful. What gives? Blood elves are too sexy?