Was this posted? Classic Beta Client Back to the Battle.net Catalog TBC IS GETTING CLOSE!

(I don’t have TL3 so either mods or someone else can correct this)

https://classic.wowhead.com/news=318714/classic-beta-back-to-the-battle-net-catalog-classic-tbc-soon

A couple of logos do not TBC make.

As i expected

I’m not surprised that you take this stand. You’re going to be laughably and obviously wrong as always.

TBC happens 100 %.

do you really think tbc classic wont happen?
Ignoring of course a catastrophic failure and dissolvement of blizz etc type deal

Tbc is a no brainer, Activision is public traded conpany who’s purpose is to make money for the share holders.

They have been printing money with classic and will continue doing that with tbc, with minimal support etc ofcourse.

2 Likes

I dont think our sharply worded dotter friend means TBC will never come, I think he (she? It? Whatever) means that in this particular case it doesn’t mean TBC classic since it’s not even announced yet.

2 Likes

If course it will happen but the OP seems to think it will happen soon. Ha!

I think at least a whole year before it’s even announced.

Oh yeah, sure…

They will announce it 100% at the digital online Blizzcon in February. Mark my words.

2 Likes

They wanted it to be an authentic experience, how long was it between Naxx and TBC? 8-9 months?

I think you may be right, a summer release.

1 Like

finally, tbc beta inc soon

My thoughts exactly aswell.

Do you think that bots like TBC too ? Or they ll stay on classic ?

They will come into TBC too, they will literally be in every wow release. I hate saying this alot, but thats the reality with them now.

Sure they will be on TBC - but I think it will be a bit better - smaller word + flying - so if the bot is farming outland - it is gonna have bad time. If they farm silithus or old content, well, they ll stay.

Oh Deleera, get your time machine ready TBC comes close!

1 Like

Yep, that’s the money time, and the business plan is mostly built for 1-3 years, so seems the classic is approaching its natural end.

thats true as suppose to be but tbc begins after that.

How long was it between Naxx and TBC announcement back then? Oh, a negative value, because they announced TBC before Naxx even came out.

3 Likes

I was talking about actual releases not announcements.