"We hope to see healthy population for Classic Era"

stonespine eu on horde side is very active HOWEVER only for raid recruiting and hc dungeons
lower level dungeons and elite quests that require group lack players with low level alts/or people to make said groups

edit got help with full triangle and the nelf dh quest chain in nagrand
now i miss a shadow labs normal group at 68

I just want to remind you I’m playing on Zandalar and I have no idea what are the numbers on your realm (since IronForge.Pro now only cares about TBC population and the past scans were just about those who were actively raiding before the pre-patch).

I’m keeping up a Census with the addon on purpose for that, and I linked here below some screenshots I took today with the data showing 98 people logged in the last 30 days, horde side only. I want to emphasize that “in the last 30 days”.
Add a https:// in front to open them.
Total Census: prnt.sc/16lnin9
Unguilded: prnt.sc/16loazr
Sons of Anarchy (the guild I’m in): prnt.sc/16lokeu

It means that at most, daily we are from [1-2] to [7-8] people logged in during [off-time] / [peak-time].
It’s not unusual that past midnight or 1-2 am there is just one player online or literally no one.

Let’s take your numbers now . I don’t know which toons you are actively playing and where but supposing you are focusing on the PvE one mostly, how many players would be logged in during peak-time? 50-60?

Sadly no, we haven’t been connected either with any cluster atm.

Well I believe it to be true of ZT, but as you said

I thought you meant all realms in general. I never used an addon, but in Classic Era /who still works as intended. (as opposed to TBCC and Retail where players below level 20 are not listed).
Your supposition is right, I play solely PvE / RP-PvE (I have one toon on a PvE server at about level 11 :wink: )
And on the PvE cluster there’s often more than 50 (both factions separately) even in not prime time HW - who like ZT is not merged - have seldom more than 50 ally-side, but often Horde-side because of the new guild there.
I can post screenies somewhere if you’d like to see. I can’t make addons work in Classic for the time being.
Now 17::40 - 17:45 the numbers are
HW: Ally 13 - Horde 11
PvE group: Ally 93 Horde 30

New numbers at 22:00 - 22:06 server time:

• HW:
    Ally 12 - Horde 21
  • PvE cluster
    Ally 154 - Horde 50

join darrowshire. stop paying blizzard for nothing, you guys deserve better.

1 Like

I love Darrowshire, that man Cranius sure can sing! And I love Classic Era. Crawl back under your tombstone.
Link - remove space between / / https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dTxcHulFBI

:smiley: what are you fighting for. u really like playing this nonsense?

1 Like

Me? Yes I really do. I’ve been longing for Classic since at least Wrath.
And I’m just wanting everybody to be allowed to enjoy what they like in the way they like (as long as they’re not harming other people).
What’s your fight?

3 Likes

not only english, also other languages … just one PvP server for EU. The non-english servers are unplayable rn.

3 Likes

Some sort of action is needed for sure! Simplest solution to me is either merge all the existing PvP servers into one server, or migrate everyone on these servers into a new server. Essentially the problem is the player base is too spread now!
Peace and Love,
Drakeon

Ideally the first one is the best, cause otherwise everyone would left for greener pastures toward those new realms and that won’t solve the issue for those 10 people left on the “old” dying realms.

Also, they should also connect our RPPvP realm with the other pvp ones at this point, and if dedicated RP players might be still worried about the naming issue, Activision could enforce the naming policy only on toons created from our realm.

Or even better we can just create an addon that only display the names of those RP-friendly players who have it installed, while hiding all the others by default. That’s far easier to achieve than waiting (or hoping) for Activision to do anything constructive about it, given the fact that even Blizz itself never cared either about the whole bots issue as well.

I’m from pve cross, but it not problem for me to merge pve with pvp, just want to do some content, epecialy when I cant transfer to any other cross.

Immediate short term fix: Scrap character clone cost. That will help for sure. Doing so certainly can’t hurt player numbers in Classic Era.
Into the medium to long run, other changes are definitely needed (and there’s a healthy debate about these). But, immediately scrapping clone costs would be very positive.

4 Likes

Kek imagine still playing classic when TBC is out.

imagine some people like to play Classic?

9 Likes

Yes, we do and we want to play together.

3 Likes

“Kek imagine still playing TBC when WoTLK is out”

[source: a random guy reply to your future “TBC DEAD!! Please do something Activision!!” thread…]

Classic = Game
TBC = Expansion
WotLK = …

I want to play the Game.

In one week it will be two months since the post of emty promises. Can we at least get an update? Pop is getting lower and lower, some initiatives die down. A blue post would be nice. At least give us a aprroximate time for when next discussion is going to take place. At this time I’m only leveling a warr and only on rested exp (since 90% of the time I have to solo-play).

54 days days since last blizzard post

2 Likes

Your solution costs money. Activision likes money. So your solution is denied.
Find a solution which gives Activision money and costs zero.

1 Like