We need an explanation for the Enh nerf

I’ll do the same.

The thing is that i at least have some numbers, you are just spouting trash.

Now get out of here. You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

You didn’t do any actual testing, your argument is based purely on outdated data. If you did test this, you would realize how behind enhancement is at the moment after the 25 % nerf.

Or maybe you’re just lying, and you are literally making stuff up, and you didn’t actually test anything, you’re just saying stuff in order to make your argument sound more plausible.

Either way, you don’t know what you are talking about.

Well, taking pre patch numbers seriously is not a good approach, when everyone still has covenant stuff, double legos, double diping of mechanics in the talent tree vs equiped stuff, also our seccondary stats are very inflated.

Login to beta, do target dummy dps for 5mins on several specs and you will see the real image. Never ever pre-patch should be considered for class balancing, esp with borrowed powers still on us (conduits, legos, covenant abilities).

Hm, I did hit target dummies in beta with different specs, but I guess you know better what I tested :slight_smile: and I did put in the feedback that ww monk and ench shaman felt doing much more dps than others (and I don’t even play any of these specs, yet I easily outdps’ed the stuff I usually play with (ely shaman)). If you are refering to pre-patch numbers, then we have nothing to talk about, since they doesn’t reflect anything with so much extra stuff we have now (conduits, 2legos, ultra high stats, cov ability PLUS new tree, a lot of double dipping going on)

But please, keep on barking, caravan moves on :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should move on.

Yes, i did test better than you did apparently.

Considering the garbage you are saying.

Just get out of here.

If Enhancement sucks THIS BAD after the nerf in Pre-Patch where we still have Covenant Abilities and Conduits in PvP/PvE content… what chance do you think it has in Dragonflight without all that, compared to all the other DPS specs?

2 Likes

Was dueling outside of Orgrimmar earlier. My lightning shield was top damage.

1 Like

Bro SAME!! People told me I was exaggerating whenever I told them the same, but I even have screenshots… like wtf is this?!

1 Like

Why are you so toxic and mad? It’s not nice calling someone else garbage. And you expect normal people take you seriously?

1 Like

He’s wrong for calling you names like that, but can you really blame him? OP (and not only) are telling you, word by word, why the 25% overall nerf on Enhancement was absurd… and you act like you didn’t even read what they said.

As Cubitus said, NOBODY was complaining about the damage of Storm Strike, Ice Strike, Lava Lash, Flame/Frost Shock or Crash Lightning… absolutely nobody! Only our spenders were way too overtuned, like Lightning Bolt and Elemental Blast, and yet they’ve nerfed ALL of our spells instead! Why? How can you, or anyone else for that matter, justify such decision? It doesn’t make sense.

Warlocks even got buffed, even though Affliction is completely BROKEN at the moment (just like they were before the buffs), and WW Monks, who were the #1 on the DPS Meter, got nerfed only by 15% overall - which is justified because you could one shot people with pretty much every single one of their abilities (whereas Enhancement couldn’t do that). Enhancement has been TRASH since WotLK! Players were hyped to finally be able to play the spec they love, and be FOR ONCE “meta” or S-Tier" in Dragonflight… and Blizzard just takes it away, moving Enhancement in B Tier maximum.

You just fail to understand/accept those facts, and then you wonder why people loose their sh*t and call you names…?

2 Likes

I called your argument garbage, and now you are on ignore.

Iv’e had enough of your “arguments”.

When people can’t really say anything else they resort to making the argument about something else.

Me and others already told you that your argument makes no sense, we did test the pts, and enhancement is underperforming, this is supported by both evidence in logs, and by testing. And instead of changing your mind, or at least trying it for yourself, you kept doubling down and tripling down on your wrong af points over and over.

Along with the fact that you tried to equate me calling your argument garbage as me saying that i called you garbage.

And that’s why you are on ignore. Now gtfo.

By the way, i am on the shaman discord, so people saying that others are not being as doom and gloom about the nerfs and that we should just wait and see are also wrong, read the pinned comment, everyone realizes the 25 % nerf was too much, even top tier players.

Even someone like Max said that in the entire history of wow, if you took the strongest spec in the game and nerfed it by 25% they would all be trash tier garbage, aside from a very few outliers that were just way too strong.

So i was right, again, and people saying i was wrong, don’t know wtf they are talking about.

So basically if someone has different opinion than yours, you go to ignore mode? I guess keep yourself in that perfect bubble of yours :slight_smile:

Survival and destro got even bigger than 25% nerfs in SL, people called them dead specs after it, and yet they still kept the no1 and no2 spots for m+ keys by a large margin. Community tend to overreact, and streamers snipe for such cases, to get more viewers and subs, if they manage to catter for mad masses. Nothing new.

What I’ve seen is people bringing argument of pre-patch, that ench is one of the bottom specs (which is true, I never denied that), but pre patch balancing has absolutely zero impact and zero representation on how fresh non-power inflated characters will look like in DF. A lot of specs has increadibly good dps scaling from stats (like BM hunter), and usually they are super bad at the start of x-pac (BFA S4 MDI every m+ group was running 1-3 BM hunters, but all of the sudden - 0 of them were in SL S1 MDI).

As I said - my future main Boomy was also increadibly strong and just smashing, and got like 5waves of nerfs and ended up being like C-tier spec, but for some reason there is no such a huge community backlash about it - we understood that we were OP and we needed a nerf. If you would sum all of the nefs to boomy in last few weeks - it sums to even bigger nerfa than what ench got.

Beta is still for 4 weeks, and in order to test and balance you need “real life” numbers. Youcan either achieve it by incremental changes or going to extremities (Blizz developers chose the later one). I am kinda sure some of the other abilities (like aoe ones) will get small number tweaks to get their dmg higher.

Still, it doesn’t give people right to attack developers or other people who has different opinion.

Can’t you just read my comment ? I replied to you and it feels like 10M years ago.
Just read it, so you can stop with your argument.
And move on, goddmn it…

I’ve read it and it is an ok arguments from your side, I didn’t deny any of it.

But I feel ench community should also move on, and stop with ridiculous claims like “INSTANT UNSUB DUE TO 25%”. You will be fine, and enjoy your guaranteed spots in raids.

As for pvp part - I don’t pvp at all in wow and I didn’t try to pvp with it, so I am not commenting about your claim about lightning shield being no1 damage done. If that is your tactic in pvp, what can I say :slight_smile:

As for moving on - I just don’t like when people do big attacking claims to game developers (or anyone else) over some numbers in video game. This doesn’t give anyone right to do it.

Are you trolling or something ?
CAN YOU MOVE ON ?

Why? You asked me to look at your posts, which I did and I fully agree on what are you telling there (and I did before as well, nothing changed). But I have my opinion which I express about over reacting community.

As I wrote before - developers need real life data of both extremities (of being OP, and now of nerfed state), and some your abilities will get buffed, don’t worry. Just move on :slight_smile:

Ok good, case’s closed, moving on.
Stop replying, thank you.

1 Like

Peace, and Have a nice weekend my friend :smiling_face: