We need more long grind rewards

Maybe he had it but when they made Prestige account-wide he had to re-earn the rewards and did not bother again :smiley:

Lvl 25 prestige ( one one character)woĆ¹ld award you with 125 honor levelā€¦

thats not even hard look at this player

Igetmount - Character (blizzard.com)

1 Like

If you only played one character a lot you still lost a lot compared to someone who played multiple characters but total time played was vastly lower. A lot of players who had already been at 25 and kept focusing their main, had to regrind the rewards they had already earned. It was demoralizing. I know people who for months thought that it was a bug and it would be hotfixed :smiley:

Well, if someone REALLY wants that title, theyā€™ll feel forced. Or at least CLAIM to feel forced. But the worth of such a thing is very subjective.

Iā€™d like a long grind. But Iā€™m usually not that interested in titles personally.

I still need the last Arcane Trove in the Nazjatar meta-achievement. My fingers are just too fat for that one. Last time I started hyperventilating in WoW was when I ALMOST completed it.

Also need some rares for Mecha-Done, specifically the spider, and one of those drilling ones. As well as the King Mechagon statue.

Speaking about a great grind, though not an overly long one, I really enjoyed the PvP pet battle meta achievement that rewards the Master Trainer tabard.

I donā€™t recommend doing all pvp daily wins a day on 7 chars to anyone also :slight_smile:

1 Like

The current version of the insane is nothing compared to how it used to be before they nerfed it in cata or mop, donā€™t remember, and before they added the darkmoon island. It used to be much, much worse.

might start doing the pet battle options.

think i stopped at the ulduar boss fight for pet battles

i tried queuing into pvp pet battles but the queues take hours

Yeah outside of the pet battle week it was nigh impossible to get any kind of groove going

They really havenā€™t found a way to make people want to pvp pet battle. They have even tried making it a weekly quest but still the take up is low from what Iā€™ve read.

A friend tried and repeatedly faced the same expert player who annihilated him.

should just be an AI pvp battle
that would fix it

2 Likes

That is an excellent suggestion!! :bulb:

i started playing Ret btw :slight_smile:

i got 1800 within like 26 games for the elite set cause ā€¦ its the best mog ive ever seen

1 Like

see :slight_smile:
pvp elite set is beautiful for pala

1 Like

Has anyone recruited all possible followers in their garrison? I think there are over 200.

Iā€™m at around 150 followers, I think the addon says there are 300 more to recruit.

1 Like

Go get the mount that involves Mawshrooms in Korthia, Darkmaul. You donā€™t have itā€¦

Thereā€™s your grind for the month+.

Always a hit if you achive your long time goal and then what? Many high level athlets goes into depression if they hit there goal

What about 250 000 honor kills for the bloodthirsty or honor level 500 mount

You will find a new goal keep going have fun

1 Like

i wanted a gnome army but gave up after a while :smiley:

1 Like