We want Plunderstorm

i disagree because it was PvPvE it had Mobs/Npcs/Pve bosses that you farmed Plunder from which was actually the fastest and meta way to get rep and die fast without even winning until much later that they buffed the reward to even winning a match , most players rushed PvE killing bosses collecting plunder ignoring players on lower lvls and died on purpose to que again, its just like GW2 WvWvW you have players+pve enemies.

Disagree as before its not pure PvP mode.

Mistaken by a mile or you don’t even know past expansion release schedules or times of Seasons per expansions? btw TWW is releasing faster then any exp release time we had before as to did DF had fastest content releases then any other expansion we had before.

It was a fun idea with bad implementation .
The total lack of ranged specs and the RNG abilities was a complete turn off for me .
If you are a mele player or a hunter I can see why you would like it .
I hated this cleave / sprint RNG fest .

Semantics.
There was PvP involved. That’s enough for me to make me dislike it in and of its own.

1 Like

Yes like remove levels.

Plunderstorm was just the test for the new blizzard made battle royale clearly

You replacing the word “remix” with “plunderstrom” does not make your sentence true. You are wrong. Accept it. Plunderstorm had ZERO class or racial abilities that are from the game World of Warcarft. If you dont know that - then you dont play the same game.

Plunderstorm was not, is not, and will not be WoW.

Remix on other hand has everything that the Retail WoW has and more with the exception that it is locked within the Pandaria zones.

Get rekt. Get a live. Play the game. Be quiet.

In my opinion, Plunderstorm was just as much a WoW mode as many other original modes we’ve seen so far. To name a few: Torghast, Island Expeditions, and Remix.

As a dedicated collector, I understand some people felt forced to play for rewards, but it’s the same with many other game activities. Every season, I have to play a lot of arenas for vicious mounts, for example. I don’t think the solution is to remove cosmetic rewards or make them available through different means (Remix sort of did this).

2 Likes

Remix isn’t , won’t be , and will not be WoW.

Remix has abillities and passives that don’t exist in the game (Your logic) it doesn’t have 90% of the content and activities that are in wow besides the exception that it is locked withing the pandaria zone it lacks Random bgs/World pvp/Warmode/PvP talents/M+/Mythic dungeons/pet battles/even the entire remix loot table it lacks and drops only unique loot that is cooked into remix you can’t even sell items for gold/There is no AH/it lacks any insentive to do Mythic/heroic raids besides getting bronze(For collection mounts/mog ofc just like plunder had his collection table) and back pieace infinite stat grow/there is no proffesions/there is no economy/Its not a MMORPG and remix is classified as dungeon crawler co op game genre.

accept it.

infact if you say “Play the game” “Get a live” “Get rekt” i think you are not playing WoW at all besides Afking in valdrakken and quing into M+ , do you even know what MMORPGs are or only dungeon spamming content ? from your account i get a feeling that you didn’t touch any content besides M+ and that also close to once/twice per expansion :clown_face: :clown_face:
also thanks i have great live besides WoW that good of a live that i know the difference between MMORPGs and game modes like dungeon crawler- A dungeon crawl is a type of scenario in fantasy role-playing games (RPGs) in which heroes navigate a labyrinth environment (a “dungeon”), battling various monsters, avoiding traps, solving puzzles, and looting any treasure they may find.[1] Video games and board games which predominantly feature dungeon crawl elements are considered to be a genre.
and a Battle royale extraction genre- A battle royale game is an online multiplayer video game genre that blends last-man-standing gameplay with the survival, exploration and scavenging elements of a survival game. Battle royale games involve dozens to hundreds of players, who start with minimal equipment and then must eliminate all other opponents while avoiding being trapped outside a shrinking “safe area”, with the winner being the last player or team alive. and add to it “Extraction shooter” also.
both of them ain’t MMORPG and for sure aint WoW just because they both happen in WoW universe with WoW models/characters(Yes plunderstorm had WoW NPCs in game) in WoW maps doesn’t make them WoW or MMORPG.

1 Like

Hold my beer.

Yep. People exactly like you want the game mode. Which is already evidence enough that it was a mistake.

If Blizzard were so confident of Plunderstorm being a success it should have been its own game and not piggybacked onto WoW

But they weren’t confident it could stand on its own, remember Heroes of the Storm? They knew it would be a niche concept so they added in some wow rewards to entice people.

But I hated it not only because it was so incredibly dull, but because it was full of pirate tropes that a 5 year old rolls their eyes at, yet someone at Blizzard thinks theyre hilarious

The Royal WE!

You miss it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I absolutely do not.

2 Likes

The fact Plunderstorm was not even a part of the game (save for some cosmetic rewards) says it all. It was not WoW; it was a lost concept and without a home. There are plenty of places to play BR games. FWIW, I’d have less issue if it was a PvP mode properly considered and baked into the game. But it wasn’t. It was a gimmick.

Remix is nowhere near the Plunderstorm levels of gimmick. It’s a full expansion of content with new cosmetics, mechanics, and progress which carries over into retail.

1 Like

… Yea-No.

4 Likes

I 10000% agree with Tah.
Hated every single bit of it. You could actually get 0 rep…and believe me it happened alot to me.

I get ppls taste is different and it’s fair if you miss it.

Next event could be a choice between PvE and PvP. 100% the same rewards. I know what I would pick…

Plunderstorm to me was horrible. Im so so glad it’s over.

But I also respect you don’t feel this way and therefor a choice where we both could be happy would be most fair.

I enjoed remix but I won’t miss it. It bugged me beyond comprehension that I can’t get those achievements on my main. I don’t need more alts.
Yet i finished remix for the “rewards” . I finished Plunderstorm for “rewards”

To me, every single limited event is bad. I want to play when I want and what I want.
Sadly doesnt seem Blizzard agrees with me

3 Likes

You lost me at the very first sentence. Relaxing?
It’s relaxing to die 0.1 second after the game starts because someone slowly stomped upon you with that bird and stole your loot that you’ve gained by killing the elite mob?

2 Likes

… nope :flushed:

/10 chars

1 Like