We want Plunderstorm

Plundestorm was a fantastic and relaxing game mode. We miss it a lot.

There are other alternatives to Retail that aren’t limited to two months (Classic, Hardcore, SoD).

Mixing rewards with Retail was completely fine, but since it frustrated many players, even simple progress towards honor levels (honor experience) would be satisfactory.

25 Likes

Who is we? I personally don’t want Plunderstorm.

39 Likes

Me neither
A Legion Remix with the OG Mage Tower and skins? Any day

19 Likes

Not sure we played the same Plunderstorm then

15 Likes

13 Likes

I do agree, I’m liking more plunderstorm than remix, after a week I was already tired of remix, with plunderstorm I was not.

5 Likes

We don’t want it and we certainly don’t miss it.

10 Likes

What don’t we want? Plunderstorm!
When don’t we want it? Never!

Unless you enjoyed it then ok it’s good, like what you like.

2 Likes

it was many things. but not relaxing

13 Likes

“We” ?
You mean “I”

I do certainly not want more Plunderstorm.

8 Likes

how was this mode relaxing? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Same, there is definitely no ‘we’ in my case.

Hated it.

6 Likes

Thank you for your answers, friends. I certainly see your point. I wouldn’t like it either if I died in one minute every time. grabs popcorn

On a serious note, we are many. We are Legion. Here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-bring-back-plunderstorm/1842839 Here: Plunderstorm season 2 when? And here: Missing Plunderstorm
And many similar topics.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. Plunderstorm was horribly boring and annoying. Unless you are a fortnite fan.
It was a terrible and repeatative long and boring grind. No thank you. Never again.

3 Likes

I’d link all counter posts, but I’d run into the forum limits

4 Likes

I’ll pass, I did it for the renown set and then stopped.

A lot of players were literally entering, quickly completing the quest then throwing themselves into the storm because it got them the currency/renown faster.

2 Likes

Nah. If I want to play a BR, I’ll play a proper one like PUBG, not some wishy washy, Walmart edition from Blizzard.

2 Likes

I dont want Plunderstorm and Remix MoP! I want new patch for World of Warcraft! Thanks!

2 Likes

Discarding a game mode because many people dislike it is a huge misconception. WoW is a mature gaming title with a large player base and a variety of activities. Each activity exists not because everyone likes it, but because enough people do like it.

I don’t casually walk around informing everyone how I dislike pet battles and I want to see them removed from the game (just an example, perhaps I do, perhaps I don’t).
Man up and accept that you don’t need to like every flavor of ice cream.

5 Likes

How is discarding a game mode that the majority doesn’t want a misconception?
Investing in something your customers don’t want or care about is the worst thing you could do as a company.

Maybe you should?

That’s why we’re telling you we don’t like it, what’s your point?

2 Likes