Weekend Therapy Thread šŸ‘©ā€šŸ”¬

heresy!

Stone the witch!

next youā€™ll say you donā€™t like marmite

2 Likes

actualy marmite can join the brown sauce on the moon while getting nuked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I KNEW IT! xD

odd reality is the marmite will probably come out tasting even better after being nuked

2 Likes

Ok now your crossing the line xD

and i will cross it with a smile

2 Likes

No oneā€™s reading my fanfiction despite my wonderful thread in the RP section.

I reached round two for a job interview and didnā€™t get the job because the company instead decided to rework the job theyā€™d offered and put it out for tender again later.

My low twinks with their new legendaries canā€™t properly pop off in LFR because itā€™s a wipe fest and I waste 90% of my time in queue or waiting for a new tank after each wipe.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Can you link the thread?

1 Like

Well it canā€™t turn any worse.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not just negativity itā€™s the sheer amount of it, and people who are solely negative alllllllllllll the time and seem to only be here to be negative.

There is a difference between having a negative experience and talking about it and being a complete negative person whose whole existence seems to be nothing but negativity and it being used to drag everyone else into their pit of negativity.

People can hate the game, hate blizz, be mad and angry but when it gets to the point that all they do is hate on blizz and the game why are they even here? why not move on to somewhere they will be happy? Itā€™s just to make others feel bad and thatā€™s what annoys me. I have every right to be annoyed by people like that, especially when they bring their doom and gloom into almost every single thread on GD because no body is allowed to still be happy with WoW and enjoy playing it if they arenā€™t.

2 Likes

Donā€™t give up! I got a job within 48 hours of applying, applied and got offered an interview for the next day and got the offer a day after that! Perseverance pays off and :crossed_fingers: for you to find the job thatā€™s meant for you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™m trying. Itā€™s just frustrating because there arenā€™t many fitting jobs I can apply for in the first place. ;>

1 Like

could be that there is no where else they want to be and they actually enjoy giving negative feedback to a company which never listensā€¦~

odd concept lol but you never know!

i went for a job way under my abilityā€¦ got accepted straight away then worked my way up to a higher level after getting spotted for potential while working by the company owners.

1 Like

We undead dont need therapy our mind is not our own ā€¦

1 Like

Ɣo in which time are you living? Lich King hasnā€™t been doing his job anymore in a long time, so your mind is your own again free to suffer!

All I get in those cases is a ā€œsorry, youā€™re overqualifiedā€ and a rejection. :confused:

1 Like

depends on the line of work i guessā€¦ i basically did allt eh dirty manual jobs no one wanted to do ā€¦ it was instant inviteā€¦

sucked for 6 months or so but i soon started getting promotions

you get a finer understanding of the company too having worked from the gutter.

meanwhile my brother has been out of work for over a yearā€¦ after hundreds of interviews because hes trying to go straight for his pay gradeā€¦

EDIT: i keep telling him take a easy job to getā€¦ get the incomeā€¦ it will look better for him in the long run while he attempt higher targetsā€¦ trying to push for those positions having not worked in a year and having QUIT the previous job ā€¦ doesnt do him any favours in the interviewsā€¦ showing hes willing to grind and do the hard work will.

i also funnily enough used to work in the same previous job as my interviewer by sheer chanceā€¦ and the company boss i found out later on was someone i also used to work with years ago.

1 Like

I have so many alts and because of that I donā€™t know which character to play every time I can spare hour or two to sit down and dive into my favourite fantasy universe. I think I might have a problem dear diaryā€¦

4 Likes

I just spent nearly 20 minutes reading some utter nonsense about mammoth farms, games turning men into women, and heaven knows what elseā€¦ gotta say that these forums never fail to amaze me. This therapy thread is exactly what I need right now :crazy_face:

1 Like

Why do people feel the need to purge a T-rated game of themes which are housed by a T-rated age ratingā€¦why are we devolving instead of evolving, why does everything feel like a need of constant battle. Why does it feel like the extra devs which were hired have not had any amount of impact to pvp, class design as a whole, the tier sets / bonuses / the current patch weā€™re in.

The only thing Iā€™m hyped for 9.2 is potentially world pvp toys / the new zone looks very pretty but even then assets are clearly re-used heavily to some amount.

What happened to the WoW council we were hearing of, why is there so little support for some races but then other races like elves get literally whole patches dedicated to bringing an allied race upto par with the likes of human, nelf and orc level of customisation.

Every time I see social media I feel like Blizzard should just re-apply / ask the ESRB to re-evaluate the age rating of World of Warcraft with how silly some of the pruning is, I really question the people to a lesser amount which have been hired and am heavily dependent on being proved wrong with patch 10 / the new expansion cause my faith is dwindling and alot of the posts leave me as a veteran player cringe seeing how much resources is being put into re-adjusting things rather than the overall state of the gameā€™s health.

The tier bonuses are a disgusting joke so far and I hope theyā€™re disabled if they expect to keep the MDI/PVP Scenes interesting to any amount.

1 Like

Do you think the mammoths are also plugged into the Matrix? Maybe itā€™s just the ones that are being farmed? And are there transgender mammoths?

1 Like