What do you wish NOT to see back in 9.0?

still didn’t make a good argument as to why gcds on offensive cds are good outside of pvp but k.

Didnt you and me talked about this before?
You want me to tell you exactly the same things?

Im totally against using 3 CD’s in one macro. I know you dont have them but several classes do, 1 key macros AKA tetris is not wow. You may want your hunter to be tetris but i dont want my monk to be one.

Touch of death + Blood fury + Xuen + Storm earth and fire + ascension ?
If you want all these in 1 key, you better play a shooter and not wow.

i’m almost sure that macroing all of those would be not ideal to say the least or just wrong. If the cooldowns are only good if you spam them all together then that’s a design problem and forcing gcds on every class to put a band aid on a few is just plain stupid. Nobody forces you to macro and you probably shouldn’t even if you could.

For the shooter part (even tho i don’t see how this relates), i never macroed 2 cds toghether, because there can be instances in which i only need one of the two, only macro i use it’s cast on focus/mouseover and a trinket.

I can even see how gcds could be good, if you had some variation or something to think about maybe they would add to the game, giving you more time to think what to do next, classes this expansion are not like that, i know what i will be doing for all the fight, all i’m doing while waiting for the gcd is just that, waiting for the sake of waiting. The way they are implemented now is a detriment to the game.

I wish they stop removing content with each new expansion.

6 Likes

Dont be because thats a WW opener.
There are still non 3key specs my friend…

Because you already said you dont have them and it does relate since shooters use 3 keys lol. Now if wow has more and shooter people wanna macro 5-6 in one key RIP.

Pre GCD change for example in WoD that i was playin DK my macro was: Blood fury, empower rune weapon, pillar of frost, leg ring, breath of sindragosa, multistrike trinket. Great gameplay dont you think?

better than waiting 5 seconds before pulling? probably, still not ideal, as i said, bad class design, if you wait for every cd and only use them together its a design problem, if you do it only on the opener, then it’s not even a problem anyway, guess what you can macro them even now, not really sure it activates all of them but you just keep pressing the button until it’s done and there you have it.

If you don’t Always use them together then you are not playing your class at it’s best if you macro them.

lol are you still crying? You should accept the fact that nothing can make you happy, because you are dead inside.

Flying is a cheat code, and Blizzard doesn’t want people to have this cheat code until the outdoor world is played as it should be.
If allied races are jsut lazy skins, don’t bother with them. Why are you crying?
Blizzard actually removed lots of time gating mechanics, so stop crying about time gates.
Mission tables are good.
GCD needs to stay to reduce the mindless mongo style ability spam.
Scaling is fine except the mobs aren’t scale with you enough. With some items they stil lbecome weak pretty quickly.
Tier sets sucks. ‘‘reduces mana cost of destructin spells by %20’’. ooh how very exciting.

I can only agree with that gear inflation should be reduced. And i may agree with PvP vendors. All the others you wrote re uselesss parroting, crying and moaning, nothing more.

Remove titanforging and LFR those are cancer and is killing it.

No we’re making a thread about what we don’t wanna see back in 9.0. Crap like Allied Races.

1 Like

Bodyguards.
World quests.
Flying.
Motorbikes. (In a swords and sorcery setting?)

By looking at your account, you are playing WoW for less than a year. Why am i even talking to you since you have probably 0 idea what we talk about for and you call “bad class design”

Well dont know about you but when i was macroing all these abilities i had a cutting edge and played with pretty much top players. Now you are a forum warrior that just wants to argue with the obvious, argue alone im bored talking to brick walls.

It doesnt matter what you dont wanna see in 9.0. You hate everything as he/she said and its not a bout “we” its about you. Im pretty much fine with it

i mean, you literally told me that you are still stacking cooldowns even if you have gcds, don’t seem like they had a big impact in the way you play beside slowing gameplay down, and maybe when you had that kind of macros in wod gcds could’ve made sense, with the classes as they are now it’s useless is all i’m saying .

I said back in WoD you understood that i do it now?

No they are not useless, you cant stack CD’s anymore and you cant also stack items use. When you use a trinket the 2nd item youre trying to use gets on a mini CD to force you push a button. Thats great but youre entitled to whine as the rest do.

Maybe A-B-C specs like yours but not in all classes. GCD is perfect as it is.

HinkLink

Sorry, but that was an open door. :wink:

Some good points. Unfortunately I disagree with most of them.

you said above that you used all of your abilities as a ww monk on your opener, if you meant in wod (which as you wrote it seems like you were talking only about the dk) then pls phrase better, because it’s confusing.

I said its the opener, did you see me mentioning i am macroing them? Because they are all on GCD besides blood fury…

For DK i said i was macroing them.

That stupid macroing cant happen any more with any CD or items on use.
Imagine hacing 2-3-4 cd’s poped + a trinket + heart of azeroth stuff + another trinket + racial WEEEE SUPER BALANCED STUFF and hard to play.

and i didn’t say to put everything out of it, but even if you could would you macro all of those toghether? because beside from opener or when every single one of them is not on cd seems a bit counterproductive to have a macro for 5 spells.

but even if they are good on monks, let’s say it is for example, why put them in every class? there is more than 1 of them taht have no use for them and there are already classes with more than half of their cd’s out of the gcd, why add it for those classes?

Because “opener”?
In serious raiding teams you have probably bloodlust on pull and you MUST make the most out of it for your guild, then you will be asked at a point to pop a second main stat pot and burn something very fast to relief pressure of healers/tanks.

You left topic and started cruising around.

Fact:
People where macroing 3-4-5 CD’s with 1 key, that was stupid. That needed to go. Thankfully its gone.

Now if you think that classes having multiple cd’s is a problem, i dont therefore your problem.

GCD change was implemented so people will use a tad more brain and also for reducing the chances for 1shots in a single stun in pvp as they said.
Also have in mind that WoW during legion after you started it cut down abilities of each class by a lot, that means we have more free keys now. GDC rules.

i honestly think there’s a lenguage barrier here, no idea what kind of point you trying to make here.

Dunno how that example answers my question.

Yes people were macroing 3-4 cd’s in 1 key, a lot of classes now wouldn’t benefit from it or worse are still doig it they’re just waiting those 1.5 sec between them.

But they don’t make you use your brain, they just slow you down, aside from opener there is not benefit to macroing them together. I’m happy that maybe they have sense in your class, in a lot of the Other ones they just don’t.

this is why i said that maybe in wod they would’ve made sense, not now, they have/should’ve removed/combined the ones you had macroed 100% of the time and they kinda did that, but they also put gcds, it was either one or the other IMO.

So just because you dont have multiple CD’s we bring back off GCD offensives simply because you whine about GCD while you dont have many offensives?

You whine about it, yet you say you dont have them. What makes even sense with you?

You use a tad more brain becuase using 5+ buttons in one is entirely braindead. Period.

They havent made any sense as you think in my class and for sure its not something that i love but unlike you i am able to understand WHY this change is being made, already explained you 10 times so far in this threat and in the previous GCD whine threat.

You even understood what i said?

Read:
Pre legion we had much more keys to press
Pre legion we could pop 4-5 or more with 1 button
Now that skills are reduced in our bars this GCD change took place to reduce the braindead 1key dps and the 1key braindead burst in a single CC.