What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

(That’s an odd in character post.)

( Oh, it was basically just a representation of what Lithaalya thought Sarlon’s internal mental process looked like. I can edit it if it’s confusing ^^ )

‘‘wow thats…shiny’’

1 Like

“Just admit it, deep inside, you want to be a Kaldorei”

Hugs

“its okay… there is no shame in that! And you look terrific!”

¨You wear quite little clothing darling, I have a friend that can set you up with a few proper dresses.¨

“Wow! You have not one but two coats I can retrieve to warm myself! How utterly amazeballs.”

“That’s quite a lot of green, little Gnome. Can’t decide if you look more like a Warlock or a Death Knight.”

“So, Dark Druids are like the new thing now, or?”

“Yes… But we generally keep our mid drift less exposed.”

@Elethrielle. (Cause Reus didn’t exactly comment regarding her outfit.)

“I wonder if it was red before and she later dyed it purple to fit the new…void, thing? It’s pretty though!”

@Réus
“He looks like a creep. Is he a Druid of the Nightmare? Is that a thing? Or is he suffering from the Nightmare? Does he need help?”

“This one reveals herself all too much. For what reason, I cannot figure. But if it is to her culture, then who am I to judge.”

“I suppose the exposure to a good blow with a weapon is a glaring issue.”

"Be wary of your phrasing my brother, the living are still driven by their lust. Comments about blowing weapons will not be heard as intended.

As for your armaments. I see you have clad yourself in the finest wares of the mighty Valajar. You would do the King proud"

Nadine looks between the two death knights confused as they talk.
“The creeps do realise that cloth doesn’t really protect you, nor is it meant to, no matter if it’s covering or not? It’s clothes. Not armour.”

(Skip me and have your character comment Wraknar’s outfit!)

Dear dead brother… your armor is a bit… Scourge/Forsaken like
But living or dead, you are a Worgen!
That helmet tho’… that helmet looks horrible, sorry. Loose it or find another
But all and all, you are looking like an eternal portector of Gilneas and vengeance incarnate with a nasty blade!

I approve of the classy, evil looking robes. Now that is some vintage fashion~

… but it can not forgive the egregious lack of a proper top-hat on this worgen!

1 Like

… I see that you lost your sense of moral decency as well as your mind.
I’m sure you get all of the Human heads turning.

1 Like

I sense someone’s jealous… ~

(Skip me ^^ )

2 Likes

“I love it! Has the colours of the High Home, as any sin’dorei should. Would love to borrow the attire from her, one day. If only I knew who she is…”

Eh I suppose it’s alright. Nice dress but doesn’t go well with the cowl.

“Pretty standard, for these humans’ army. Nothing that’d stand out in particular, nothing that’d make me scream ‘wow!’. But, it’s practical I guess. I’m not particularly a fan, too much of the… Lion references, in my opinion. The Alliance probably made him wear it though… so I won’t comment on it too much near the guy. Hopefully he’d take it off when off-duty!”

1 Like