What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

“It reminds of days long gone…More pleasant ones. Perhaps that is why she wears it.”

Has something with her right eye. Probably we could make a demon hunter from her. She would just need to sacrifice her other eye and her pride.

Not bad.

“Mausoleum made to walk, leaden coffin pale as chalk.”

Not bad… Not bad. I see you are some kind of Ren’dorei wanna-be. Staff seems to indicate that at least. Feel free to come to Alliance , we got Dwarven Ale and cookies here.

“The outfit reminds me of a Ranger of some sorts. Or perhaps a simple Archer? Either way, blue is personally not my colour, but it looks good on your kind.”

“Someone looks like they are ready to infiltrate Drustvar. Get some special glasses and find a way to deal with your pointy ears, and I’m sure you would blend right in.”

Your choice of shirt and trousers certainly has my attention.

“Are you a goat father or goat killer?”

Tythendor looks the demon hunter over, making a humm and stroking his beard through his scarf.

“What outfit?”
After a small, low chuckle, he comments further. “Just kidding. But do hope you get hit anywhere that isn’t your torso. You’d be in a whole lot of crap, then.”

“Do you have problem with bare chest my friend?”

But he nods non the less

“Turth to be told, you are like a … wait, an Illus… mask!!! What are you hiding? Sorry. Had to… So! You are like a Shado-Pan “ninja”. Or a tradtitonal court-assassin from Suramar. Either way, I like it”

1 Like

Problem wi’ bare chest? In battle, yeah.

Who ye tryin’ tae impress? Ah mean ah dunnae think t’ women will be very impressed when ye 'ave a sword in ye ‘art cause ye were too thick tae dress fer o’ battlefield like a sane person.

Dun ye lot ‘unt demons? Seems like somethin’ that needs feckin’ armour, nae chest ‘air, less ye plannin’ on killin’ demons by flexin’ at them but some’ow ah doubt that works.

We are more complex than you see us, dwarf.
We don´t need to hide behind shield. Shield, that is almost taller than you. We don´t need helmets and heavy armor to protect us. We don´t like boots that can prevent us from lifting our legs…

Our fighting style and methods are different than yours. We move quickly. We are there and everywhere at the same time. The heavy armor would only limit us in movement.

We are not so easily stabbed into chest as you might think. We have strong tatoos that can protect us from pain if that happens. And if we are in a big trouble, our demon form can help us to regenerate.

You won´t sell us any armor, give it up.

Dressed like this an’ ye think ah’m a salesman?

points at the demon hunter

Mentally challenged it is.

(skip me)

1 Like

“Yet you couldn’t stop pointing out my ‘lack’ of armour! Or to be more precise, my lack of massive - and might I suggest - hindering shoulderpads. Hmmm?”
Rahiel grins mischievous at his fellow demon hunter, while waving his hand towards the other’s attire.
“At least you have improved your colour cordination since last I saw you. Though, personally I find skulls quite tacky. But you do you!”

Oh, I am sorry my friend. It was my inner demon speaking. I am still strugling to not listen to his voice. You look good and you also know that armor doesn’t win battles. Again sorry for that mean words.

I like my skulls, they are really important for me, that is, why I need to wear these shoulderpads. But that is a story for another time… Perhaps one day I might be able to take your suggestion and put them off. But right now I am not prepared for that.

(skip me)

My my… Not following the trend of walking around bare chested and avoiding spikes and what not? Quiet original I must say… Quiet original. I wonder what other outfits you have…

“I certainly like the feather decor and the robe looks to be of excellent quality. But she reminds me a lot of the San’layn I fought during the time in Northrend. Which is rather disturbing.”

Despite the lack of eyes, Alani’s gaze still felt piercing and intense. She had her head turned to the other Kaldorei, arching her brow slightly. “An overall natural look. The braid really compliments your facial features, as well as the marking you’ve got. Blends in nicely with the outfit. Seems practical when you’re on the move, easy to camouflage yourself as well. Bravo.” she says, her voice monotone and husky.

“Hmm, you look good. Your outflit is well chosen to represent the best what Illidari females can offer”

Shalim glances down and his face is filled with a questioning gaze.

“But you could definitely use glaive or two. It would be pity, if such a good looking demon huntress came to harm”

1 Like