What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

"Your people have developed such unique style in your long isolation. Trust me, I know its stifling grip all too well. Once, on the Genedar, we wore these horrible form fitting jumpsuits. Very economical but fashion had a steep regression for some time. It is little wonder we revived many old styles of the Homeworld once settled on Draenor.

Where was I? Oh! Your style. You do much with less, humility that becomes you in company of your… ahem… rustic allies. Holding on to feathered frills in that environment might never see you truly accepted as equals.

I do suggest skipping the undershirt. My studies have shown that many women enjoy men showing some bare chest. Kaldorei and orc women in particular. I am afraid that the ship has sailed with the former for the forseeable centuries but you might still catch the attentions of the latter."

Walks around Ashaana, bring out his inner fashionista. It’s a not a talent he uses often or indeed has.

Rubbing his bearded chin for a while he finally just nods.

“looks good, lass. Ye married?”

Where’s the blue, gold an’ silver gone, son?! I don’t take kindly to that slightly red lookin’ tint runnin’ through the gear you’ve got on ya now!

A true soldier of the Alliance.! I hope you have a hefty and righteous body count in your name! King’s Honour, friend, though between you and me, I wish he’d use more…direct solutions to deal with the barbarians and savages that blight this world. Now, if Daelin Proudmoore were still around…

Long hair
Dressed as 30s middle class dad
Carries a hot poker and torture implements

He is definitely your typical neighborhood psychopath. I should wait to rob his house until after he gets incarcerated.

Looks like one of those so-called traitors he has been hearing a bit about. Her choice of hood covers the identity well, yet the brightness of her stellar weapons stick her out like a sore thumb.

Quirky looking armour however, especially the places of exposure. But if it works, it works, right?

So long as she won’t bring faction politics into a fight with an Ebon Knight of all people.

Looks like gorilla in metal armor but what else can you expect from an orc.

1 Like

Thats… thats a strange parasite/symbiote hugging your waist…
But somehow fitting for the thorn-like spikes on your shoulders
Covering your face maybe a bit too much, unless in reality, that symbiote took over and transformed your mouth to a jaw, full of razor sharp teeth with a long tounge…
Damn… what could be behind that mask…
I… must… knoooow!!!

Overall I think its a cool outfit, nicely designed and put together :hearts:

You look like someone I’d probably see in a brothel in Stormwind. But given the weapon it looks like something darker is happening in that place.

1 Like

“Pretty standard Lightforged looks, if you ask me. Now, while I may have some distrust for them and the rituals they go through… can’t lie there, their armor is just amazing. All the golden!”

“The little crown actually looks quite cute, and I do like the classic mage robe. Granted, I am not so sure if your fellow Ren’Dorei will approve of the lack of excessive, golden bling, spikes and creepy void shadows.”

“Your armor is so shiny that if you were to suddenly move around on a sunny day, you’d risk blinding both foe and ally alike!”

" … not that that’s really such a big issue in my case… "

Traditional and funcitonal
A good choice!
Love the leg-blades!
But the blindfold… I don’t know… you should try on Raddon’s Cascading Eyes ^^

The typical Illidari wear from Mardum. Why not? Practical and handsome. But the glaives look very common,no glow, no color? I would use some green enchantment that would fit to tatoos and armor.

“And people wonder why I don’t enjoy spending time at the Fel Hammer, unless it is with Mother dearest.” Rahiel waves his hand off handish in Shalim’s direction. “This. This is why. Along with my other brethren over there. Who dressed this people? Their demon? Some random fel orc they met?!”

With his eyebrows angrily furrowed and lower jaw jutted out to show his pointed teeth, he humorously imitates a fel orc and gruffly yells: “More spikes! And more fel! Definitely more spikes!” Before with a smirk, moving his head in a way that might have been an eye roll. If he had eyes that is.
“If my sight showed more details I’m sure their disastrous attires would physically harm me!”

“Exactly! Thank you, finally someone with fashion sense. You spoke my mind. Armor like that is ridiculous. Like, we’re not gonna shoulderbash anyone anyway, c’mon!”

With a snicker, Lytandrah looks her fellow illidari over, closely looking his attire over.

" Yours isn’t so bad, though, thank Lord Illidan fot not only taking homeless tree elves in who only got to wear feathers, grass and twigs all their lives."

“These blood elves truly don’t know what they are talking about. It seems that with Legion defeat and lord Illidan’s retirement, they have forgotten what means to be a true demon hunter. They are again set in ther blood elven sissy way, where the only important thing is how they look like.”

" But they will change their mind once they will take damage to their arm or shoulders and it will be too late for them to regret why on Azeroth they disregarded wearing shoulderpads."

Bare chested? Check.

Horns? Sadly none.

Edgy spikes in random places? Check

Weapons that are both impractical and overcompensating? Check.

You my fine gentleman have qualified for Illidari of the Month. Please pose for a picture for a calendar. All profit from selling those goes to helping children orphaned during Legion’s invasion.

“Hmm. Looks well crafted and it got a certain simple elegance to it, without sacrificing functionality. I approve.”

"His greatest question to himself must be how much gold and bling he could sneak into his humble hunter outfit and still pretend it’s camouflage… "