What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

Martok’s a bit confused where to look. There are soo many faces on this one… Martok’s mama told him to always look people in the eye while talking to them… This elf has so many eyes!! where to look!? where to LOOK??? WHERE DOES MARTOK LOOK???

3 Likes

“I’d suggest you’d look into getting yourself someone else to dress you, looks like you fell into a laundry basket and decided to keep on the clothing that stuck to you somehow.
I’d vomit, but fairly sure you’d try and put it on and I am not sure I am a fan of that mental image.”

1 Like

"Yeesh! It’s like lookin’ at a walkin’, talkin’ migraine!..Oof. I gotta lay off the sauce…

…buzz off toots, will ya? Ya embarrasin’ the wallpaper."

1 Like

“Could use some colour, but… not that bad. Is the eye-patch here for a reason, or are you just following a trend?”

‘‘Hmph… You don’t usually see Ren’dorei wearing very colorful dresses… like yours. But, I have to admit, I like it.’’

1 Like

“Not bad, not bad at all! Usually you don’t see mages in armor… but as a Lightbrainwash… err… Lightforged, you had to spent your life fighting, always on guard, always ready to battle”

She hugs Lareen

“Darling, your outfit really is YOU! Love the monocle, and your hair is faboluos! Cute horns too! But the staff… I don’t know… not really fitting. Too… purple, to… “Exodar-like”. Maybe a sword and a book would be more fitting for the armor of yours? More fitting for a Battle Mage…”

Ihriell sneers slightly as she looks Zymara up and down. “I suppose being scantily clad in terms of clothing suits the scant amount of logic in regards to your … ideals.”

The Worgen grins with a wink
“While your outfit is fitting for a paladin, with the matching golden eyes… you should really try that “scantily clad in terms of clothing” thing… " That would start my heart im sure”

“Your sword doesn’t match the rest of the ‘Scourge Lord’ look you’ve going on there.”

I always like the classics, looks like a good civilian outfit :slight_smile:
(offhand weapon looks like the mainhand, this is an armory-bug)

Normally I would mind it a bit… but showing off that body is worth it.

1 Like

That one scary looking sword dear sister!
Its look more like a Death Knight’s cursed rune blade than a mage’s weapon
…then again, a Nathrezim rune blade is quite fitting for a Mage, considering Portal Keeper Hasabel described Nathreza as “once a world of magic and knowledge, now a twisted landscape from which none escape”. and the thal’kituun are potent mages…
Aside from the blade, you are a Battle Mage ready to call down fiery death and destruction on to your enemies

1 Like

“Your harness is shaped funny.”

[Please ignore me]

The blade is called Fel’dremor in character. A different take on Felo’melorne and in this case it can be translated as Flamestorm. It should be more sleek and elegant but what can you do. Warcraft loves it’s weapons big.

“I… hope you killed the beast before putting it on… !”

“It is very ornate and fanciful and hides you so well that I can barely tell what you are underneath. I believe I should call it… incog-neato.”

“You look like a mystic or fortune teller. If you are truly one of those I would be interested in your services. I hope they are not so expensive though.”

1 Like

“A half naked bandit with glowing eyes… oh my! Yes… yes… you are looking like some bandit from a desert! Seen some of your kind in that misrable place, Vol’dun. By the way lay a finger on those nice little Fox guys and I sweare, I will send you to a place that name even you can’t pronounce, Fel-boy!”

2 Likes

‘‘Well, I do indeed feel protected - when I see my kin in this outfit - whilst strolling our beautiful city. But I believe someone bought the same staff as me. I don’t know how I should feel about this!’’

Rizzo looks Stellanoctis up and down for a moment with a thoughtful expression upon his face, rubbing his chin through his veil. “I mean … like … it works for ya an’ all that, but c’mon lady, take a step outside yer comfort zone! All these Shal’dorei fells n’ babes Rizzo’s been seein’ ‘round since he met yas, yer all wearin’ silver, purple, blue, an’ not much more! Live a little! I know any other colours were at a premium on the inside of that bubble of yours, but trust me dollface, we got a whole load more out here an’ it don’t cost nothin’ extra to try 'em on!”

1 Like