What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

She gazes as the enrobbed goblin,looking visibly perplexed

“Can you…How do you even move in all this,I am struggling to imagine you run with your short legs so obstructed,yet I am sure you do somehow,all goblins do…
but I am not even sure you can see me or breathe right now…”

“Cold borne on summer skies, the sun entombed, never to rise.”

“I love this! While without a doubt quite dark, it doesn’t lack style. There’s a similar one somewhere in my wardrobe… we should wear matching outfits one day!”

“Nice and elegant. The whites and blues suit your complexion dear.”

You look like some real elite battlemage! Master of Fire! Ragnaros may be jealous now :slight_smile:

“Are you an Illidari? You’ve no horns… yet still wear a blindfold. How do you see stuff?”

“Ah, not a fan of all the blue and the frozen look. Probably full of magic though, those robes.”

Sir you look like a real hunter with these fur additions. Simple, but powerful crossbow, i wonder what is your favourite pet :slight_smile:

“I realise it may sound ironic… but I find your outfit a bit too dark. How do the humans said it… edgy. Oh, that. You’re sort of overdoing this, when even adding in a blindfold.”

1 Like

‘‘My! And I thought that my make-up is extravagant. You are clearly topping it. Wait… are you saying that this is not make up? Now my world just shattered!’’

2 Likes

“… By grom’s balls where’s all the fur? is that cloth?
What’s that thing behind your head? Where’s your hip-axe?”
Trakkha stares over to Stellanoctis with narroed brows, but offers her a smile when caught starring.

“… what an odd choise of attire”

2 Likes

“A bit too “iron horde” for my taste, but all and all, it is quite good! I would gladly give you a fair fight an an honorable death any time!”

“Put a top Elf! Else ye might end up with a new tattoo… Like the imprint a mace or the scar of a sword.”

Visually It all ties together quite nicely, the shoulders & legs have a fel green patterns that almost seem like they are part of the tattoo.

From a practical standpoint your chest/torso & thus your vital organs are exposed to attacks with little or no protection. I suppose it can mean one of two things… Either you are really confident of your ability in battle, or you are very naive. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Naive? You know nothing about us. While your armor may protect you from hard attacks, it slows you and makes you inpractical in combat. We can dance around you, and you won’t notice from which direction the glaive cuts your limb.”
Shalim lowers his voice
“Do not worry about us Paladin, our tatoos can protect us from pain and damage. Definitely more reliably than the light.”
Shalim smiles as he recalls the tale about a demon named Krosus and noble Paladin with shiny sword and armor.

“Draped in flesh and broken souls, this shroud to choke a raging flame. Thus to victors fall a naked shame raked on foetid, fading coals.”

“She is obviously a beginner Warlock. The lack of two oversized and overly decorated heavy metal pauldrons of skulls, forbidden texts and impractical horns jutting out in awkward angles gives that away.”

She cocks her hood to the side.

"This also gives her a greater than 60 degrees field of view, which is unfortunate… "

Serrathil then vanishes in a poof of smoke!

"Do ya evah, like, have trouble seein’ wit that thing ovah ya eyesh like that?

Coz lookin’ atcha I could do wit one 'a thoshe. Hah!" *hic *

“Ohoy Love, that dress compliments yar Glooorious hips and I betcha arr tha type who bites, judgin from tha eye of yrs! Ahahaharg! Be a darlin and get us 4 Ratchets finest Ales for boys woutcha!”

1 Like

“For a rogue? Quite fitting. But that mask… I don’t know, for some reason its not that… good. Maybe the purpleish leather dont mix well with the black-blue… 'dunno. 9/10 if you ask me.”

“How are the shoulderpads attached?”