What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

“Aren’t you cold in this early spring?”

Looks solid. A bit strange that you are not wearing a blindfold like the rest of your brothers and sisters though.

“Low doorframes must be your worstests of enemies!”

“It’s… a dress? Looks fancy, at least. And it has the ever so fashionable glowy magic on shoulders that seemingly everyone wanting to look cool has. I mean, sure, it looks okay, would be a hell to move in it so I’d never wear it, but moving fingers around to shoot fireballs at people doesn’t need much movement, does it?”

“Disgusting long ears and horns. No matter what you wear, you still look ugly.”

“Your looks are just as disgusting as your personality is.”

“These rich looking cloth cant mask your treacherous personality Coldshade, is that Regalia of Treason ? Wear everytine you change the sides I believe”

Spits on the ground

1 Like

Ny’la’s eyes darts open as she sees the fellow Kaldorei’s outfit. “There’s a lot of green there, I see.” she says. Her brows furrow for a moment as she thinks. “Not bad, not bad. I am a fan of green myself, though I do not often wear it.” She smiles. “It looks good.”

1 Like

“Looks almost like something I’d expect a simple human ranger to wear. I distinctly remember that most of the Night Elves that I have met have had far more decorated and stylish uniforms.”

Mahli’ficia muses, resting her chin against her gloved hand as the Void Elf studies Ny’la’s outfit.

“I take it the Sentinel Army has been hit by some heavy budget cuts after their chain of continual defeats against the Horde?”

“Ye not cold, lass? Wear a shirt, like an ol’ Burrr! Ah can loan me pants, too, ye know? Burrr.” hic

“I think one should take the opportunity to wear shoes comfortably while they still can, and aren’t cursed to look like a wolf-… wait, I got sidetracked, didn’t I? Well, your attire gives the perfect image of a homeless drunkard. So if… that’s what you are, well done! You stayed true to your calling.”

1 Like

“Top looks like a rugged rouge. Bottom seems to belong to a druid… Pick one… I think. Unless you are homeless druid…”

“Oooooh! Fancifuls! Hey, could I get the name a’ ya tailor? Let ‘im work wit’ some REAL class an’ pizzazz, eh?”

Mahli’ficia would look down at Pinchpenny the same way one might view a possible dud but still possibly armed hand grenade.

“An outfit made out of the best pieces scavenged from a bombed out scrapyard and the obviously stolen crown… well, it is a very Goblin outfit, I won’t deny!”

1 Like

“The Ren’dorei outflit that is showing the best of their females. An interesting strategy for fight indeed. One can get lost when he looks at the curves, shapes and so on. And before he focuses again on important things, he can get chaos bolted to his face”
Shalim quickly realizes his own mistake and assumes a combat stance. To his own luck, there is no chaos bolt aimed towards him and no demon attempting to stab his back.

“You finally got rid of that silly mask. That’s a good thing. Cover up the chest, and you’ll look fabulous. I like the… bottom part of your robe, if we could call it like this?”

1 Like

Dabbling in void wasn’t enough for you, eh? You had to put an -eye- on your dress as well?

Are these clues for us or you?

Now now, some void is not that bad…
As for your outfit, my dear, its simply fambulous!
But I would use a bigger sword, with flames! This is a bit… I don’t know… it is just not you

Well, looks like a refugee’s outfit, perhaps this draenei needs help…

Offers hand

“Looks like your typical orc outfit to me. I don’t think I could pull that look off, but you obviously can.”

1 Like