What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

This human looks like all he needs is a gnomish camera crew and he’ll be ready to start his very own Azeroth outdoor survival show.

She is beautiful, but she is beautiful in the way a forest fire is beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.

Looks alright I guess.

Totally fitting for a DK. Love the ice like armor set.

“Yep! He’s a blood elf. Sin’dorei through and through!”

Well it’s certainly an outfit for the sort of person that can’t go more than 3 seconds without telling everyone “I’m a mage!”

I guess it does the job though.

"What a fine and intriguing set you wear there, Draenei,

Certainly more suitable for a life in the harsh, cold climes."

“Not bad, not bad at all my friend… but I think you don’t really need that skull on your crotch
Some “funny” humans tried this, but with a box… and the surprise inside wasn’t that amusing at all”

“A death knight wearing no Saronite? Interesting. Unusual. Somewhat unique. I like that.”

Looks like somebody wants to be queen. A regal look for a frost mage, perhaps a little on the classic side. Very popular pieces for an outfit these days.

‘What is this? A dark ranger caught off her guard?’

Just admit, you are jelous and want horns like we do! Those twig-looking antlers are cute, but trust me, not even close to the real thing

1 Like

"I can admit, that I would really want to get some horns like you do, but it seems that I am not supposed to have them right now. Maybe with your and others help we could “wake them up”?

“I see that you also own the recent edition of Illidari warglaives. Those are really reliable aren’t they? And they also serve as an replica for warglaives of Azzinoth that were used by lord Illidan in past times. It was a good idea to make something like this, so we can remember him. And what is your opinion about that shoulders? I find them quite… uncomfortable.
Oh, there is so much more I would like to ask: for example those trousers and boots from fight perspective.”

2 Likes

Well, I can answer to you for that Puddin… while your uhm… manly skirt is… manly, it is not that practical, especially for a Demon Hunter’s fightin stlye! You need freedom, to zig-zag around like a lightning, and for that trousers or bare legs, like mine are way better than a tight skirt…
Not to mention, you would look fabulous only in a little loincloth… rawr!

1 Like

Poor woman. How many months were you forced to survive in Un’goro before being saved? Let me treat you to some firewater.

“I will give you a warning; if we ever meet in battle, I will probably make an attempt to steal that fancy headdress of yours… !”

“Those star filled gems on your armor… I must have one! Simply marvelous! Like tiny little windows to the Great Dark Beyond. I hope my servants could get me one without killing a member of your… House? Order? I’m sorry darling I’m not sure about your organization’s inner structure. But we don’t have to be enemies… It would be a crime to have enmity with one such well dressed, like you!”

“Fancy robes! Ooh la la!
You, like, a wizard a’ somethin’? Coz I gots a looong list a’ dumb broads needin’ a sheepin’ or two…I’ll make it worth ya whiiiile…?”

“Wos dis? Greenie Gnomeling? Braaah yu’s cheats and tricks! Think yu’s so smarty but nots when Brogg and Troggs come smash gnomeree-gun! Brogg puts yu’s in stew!”

2 Likes

“Pretty smart for a Trogg. That’s, ah, still not very impressive by most standards.”