What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

" hhhhmmm Sharply dressed for a hunter he looks wealthy!
I wonder if I can make him buy the latest gun my cousin bizwix made no way he’ll find out it it wont shoot untill I am far far away "

1 Like

“You have somehow achieved the very antithesis of fashion. Congratulations?”

“Simple, yet elegant
But more like a Priest to me, than a Mage…
Overall, its quite good! Fitting for you!”

The void elven shadow priest eyes the worgen up and down, perking and eyebrow and giving an unimpressef huff.

“So a perfectly fine black and white robe… with copper and purple pauldrons and belt. You’re either blind, lost a bet or have less taste then a newly born ogre who was just dropped on his head.”

"You left the Sin’dorei colors behind, like they left behind the Quel’dorei colors… but it seems you not yet embraced the usual purple/gold of your kind… still, a bit gloomy, a bit dark, 100% Ren’dorei material. I would change that belt tho, but thats me… "

“Spooky AND spikey!? Yeesh! If I had a copper fa everytime I seen one a yous mooks dressed like that…well, I could probably afford ta get this stuff I…uh, borrowed, polished!”

Well… interesting outfit, thats for sure
I guess fitting for a Goblin
Not really an expert on Goblin-style to be honest, and while I wouldn’t call my feeling a 'hate", but…
All and all, not that bad at all

I’m missing Silvermoon City, I said it.
Blood Elves pays much more attention to details.
I mean how can you pair a gold belt and red cape with a cobalt armor? And those spikes…for a death knight? Groundbreaking my dear.

“Simple, elegant, and unlike most of your kin, you’re actually taking care of your hair. I wont lie, I’m somewhat afraid of your people, but at least you’re taking time to look good!”

“I am honestly surprised that you still haven’t caught a flew. I do hope you don’t venture outside of Quel’Thalas like that, you might get sick~ At least your figure is on point, I’ll give you that.”

1 Like

“Lovely, very blood elfie outfit! But that staff… somehow not fitting. Sorry. Try maybe some flame-oriented?”

Please don’t blame Xal’atath’s whispers. Not even al Old God would like this promiscuous/shepardy/back-to-the-origin kind of a look.

“Oh, hey you’re… just wearing the same set of armor everyone in Silvermoon is running around in these days, except without the pauldrons. Original as all fel, I must say.”

"I gotsta admit - I’m a lil’ jealous a’ that corset ya got there…

Gasp

Heeeey frieeend, want me ta get that all cleaned an’ polished for ya? I know a great place! Of course ya do! Here just leave it with me, c’mere…"

“You, my dear green friend, are rocking that patch much better than all the folks in Freehold. Currents guides you!”

“Very… Purple. Looks like you stepped right out of the sea as well. I suppose it’s alright.”

Bare your midriff, dear.

"I dont know… that helmet is a bit off. But the rest is quite good! Tho’ I would use a bigger shield! "

At least that gold belt is evidencing your skinny waist.

– ‘She is of my kin. Her apparel is graceful and functional. Could she be a Druid of the Talon? Have I seen her face deep below Starfall Village?’