What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

" ya know tattoos dont protect against sharp axe like objects. so you might just want to invest in armor or mabe something that covers some more skin."
A sturdy an' imposin' piece of craftsmanship my dear! Quite an unusual sight on a lesser undead, but an impressive one nonetheless. I've no doubt ye would be a worthy opponent for any livin'.
"Well, he definitely doesn't want to hide the fact that's he's death knight. And dead - and I don't mean just the lack of helmet which would easily make him dead in a battle. That armour has more skulls than a farmer has daughters." Eodain tries to pass off his remark as a joke, but he smiles a bit nervously.

"I'm not sure if I even want to know what that sword is made of. Uhh, in any case, the armour certainly makes the Gilnean fellow look intimidating, but... I don't know, I wonder if he could put a bit more emphasis on the 'knight' part of 'death knight' instead of 'death'."

//OOC: Ouch, that was some rough feedback. Poor Eodain is going to be muttering about that 'stole his gear from a training dummy' for a good while. :') It was an amusing read, though!
Minnie bursts into harsh, uncontrollable cackling.

"Hey! Some kid's left their doll's pigtails on this mook over here! Yeah, the one that looks like he stole his gear from a trainin' dummy!"

She deepens her voice in a mocking tone:
"Gee sir, I sure do hope my floppy hair fells many a foul creature for the alliance I do, I do.

...Hey! Where ya goin'? I ain't done with the schtick yet bucko!"
Zirahael pauses, bends over and peers down at Minnie.

"I would say she is suffering from some sort of split-personality disorder based on her outfit; where she switches between believing she's a nature-loving druid, a nefarious warlock or a common cutthroat rogue."

"Either that or she's just wearing an amalgamation of randomly stolen items, in which case there's a druid running around somewhere - without any pants."
''Oh what do you know, it's Crater-face. You know what? I think I just had an epiphany. You have to look at yourself and your getup every single day, right? All of a sudden the behavior makes a whole lot of sense..''

The Warlord is vaguely amused, and only vaguely at that.
"You dead guys, eh? Ya seen 'em once, ya seen 'em all!
You guys needs ta find a stylist a' somethin', give ya look a little flair, inject some life into it!

...Oh, right...uh..."
"Light, practical outfit. I like it. Those things on your hands, though, I know you goblins are stronger than you might look but those are bigger than your HEAD! How can you even swing those properly?!"

Rorick pauses for a moment.

"Ah, don't swing 'em at me to prove a point, please."
"You look like you'd be right at home in the tundra hunting big game. Have you ever sat for a portrait? 'Cos I swear some of these illustrations from adventure novels have been based on you!"
"You are hiding your chest and tattoos to an unacceptably large degree, Darkian!"

*Zirahael pulls out an overly-large, black demonic grimoire adorned with dry skins of unknown origin, and jabs a finger down into it*

"And your Warglaives are 7 inches smaller than the minimum accepted weapon size according to the Illidari Codex section on Standard Intergalactic-Dimensional Demon-Slaying Cool Appearances!"

( My left warglaive actually has the same look as my right one ingame so they are mirrored, but this doesn't show up in the profile for some reason :p )
I've covered my chest by popular request: such a sight was making the general public uncomfortable, and probably made some fellows question their sexuality. And by the way, the size of warglaives doesn't matter if you ain't overcompensating! *sticks out tongue* But if you insist, sister, I'll remove my vest... but only after you get rid of these knickers on your head!

[Skip! If you will, use for it the lash from the same succubus Zira's "headwear" came from!:P]
@Zirahael

"The innergalactic demon slaying cool dimensional.... woman, what on Azeroth are you babbling about?"

Thuldrell quickly gazes the Demon Huntress up and down in judgement of whether or not he can take her head on in a fight, then decides against it and instead goes for her outfit instead

"Whatever, doesn't matter. I take it you like feeling the breeze a bit much and I get those tattoos are important or whatever but if you could show a little less... that'd be appreciated." He states before changing into a slightly sarcastic tone "I for one don't mind the view but how about we keep this at home? Okay?"

Thuldrell smiles smugly.
"Now, by the clothing I can just assume the one here is a Horde soldier, so loyal to them he sticks to the uniform all time. Why no helmet, though? Was fairly certain people wear helmets when already going for heavy plate. Or does the Orcish helmet design suffer from the same issue as the human one, which is not minding the fact that some of the soldiers might happen to have pointed ears?"
Xanetia looks Laurenn over from head to toe, then after a sweeping gesture with her hand over some enchanting vellum she holds it up towards her which reads:

"Those robes clashes with your skin and hair colour."
"I enjoy the elegant simplicity of the look. Not too sure about the floating head adornment though, it feels a tad showy in comparison."
"Simple and elegant, perhaps not to my personal taste, but this old lady has never really had a taste for style."
"Looks heavy! Bulky shoulderguards, no helmet. Looks like the one weak spot's the head. Armour might be difficult to penetrate with an arrow. Smart choice if you're going to be on the frontlines."
Rorick
looks like a guy that steals from the rich and gives to the poor. He has good sense of style maybe hes alot of gold, posh fellow even. probably scared to get his hands dirty,looks like he has an exceptional arrow shot.but hes pet jane looks like she take off and leave him in the field of battle alone not what id call good companion .
"So made an armour out of dragons? I prefer demons myself, but whatever floats your boat."

Damn, I should really consider making armor out of demons...
"I already got used to the revealing nature of the outfits Illidari use, I know they have their reasons to do that which I entirely understand... but what's the thing on your face? Is the mask meant to intimidate or scare off the enemy? Or maybe you just hiding some nasty burn on your face or anything else you'd rather not reveal? Please tell me, I don't get it."