What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

As Cathríon leans against a nearby wall with her arms folded and legs crossed at the ankles, she tilts her head slightly, glancing up and down the length of Laurenn. "Well, well ... don't you suddenly look the part, hm? Probably a good thing, really ... it's best to move on. Stagnation in your current state is hardly a good thing ... too much time to listen to suggestive whispers, and such. Idle hands are the void's workshop."

She gives Laurenn another quick once over before pushing herself from the wall she leans against with her shoulder, then begins to stroll towards the Void Elf, twirling a single time in a typically graceful Blood Elven fashion as she comes along side Laurenn, quipping "For the Alliance, and all that." as she does so, before walking past her.
"Ah, Silvermoon. Me and every other member of this "Horde" Would've forgotten that place existed had it not been for your outfit screaming to us about it."
"Yikes. Ya lookin' reaaal mean pal, I'm feelin' all rusty just lookin' at all that iron! Just, uh...point those spikes the other way, huh sweetie?"
"Is the Brewfest comin' up already? Huh, better make a stop at the Guzzler then an' secure some brew before Direbrew get his pants in a twist an' the adventurers comes stompin' in n' makin' a mess. Oh! And I like yer gloves."
"Simple outfit. Simple weapon. This one might have bashed in her share of skulls. She looks tough."
Good enough but you should wear helmet just in case.
"People, really. Stop with the masks and hoods. They're over-rated."
"Quite regal, and the colors are beautiful. Pardon me for asking, miss, are you a frost mage by any chance?"
Interesting colors! Not the usual palette, but not far from it either. A classic with a fresh twist.. Though the faces on your knees look uncanny, to put it mildly.

(OOC quip: we get it, you're a Ravenclaw!)
"Where does everyone find those trousers and vests? They seem to be very popular yet I can't find any! Which is a darn shame, 'cause they look comfy and practical. Always nice with some pockets."
"Simple, protective, dark, well layered; with a fashionable hat to top it all off! Quite a show, quite a show. It's an impressive display of battlefield chic. Were I still, who I was before the change; I would give you a gold star for it."
"I like it! It's very regal with all the gold and intricate patterns, and yet simultaneously subdued enough to not be scream-y!"
"My Druid sense of fashion may not be up to date, but it seems you have made a good choice! Like Malfurion, you reveal a good portion of your chest; and you have avoided excessive body-hair growth which seems so common with a lot of druids!"

Zirahael pauses; chewing on a clawed fingernail with sharp teeth as she ponders.

" ... although the colors are a bit muted and look a bit bland. You should add more colorful feathers and stylish embroideries of more dead animal parts. And that bear paw looks comically out-of-proportions to your arm, a staff might suit you better."

(Normal Reminder: My profile is a bit bugged. I am dual wielding the Twinblades of the Deceiver, but the Tmog only shows up on my right hand for some reason :( )
"Dontcha know that fel-scorched is sooo last season? I mean shoah, ya look like ya mean serious business toots (an' I know business!)...but uh...HEY ARE YOU LISTENIN'!? LOOK AT ME HERE!

Oh, right, yeah...sorry. Anyway, ya need ta jazz up the look...

I got it! Hornjazzles! Whaddaya mean they don't exist?"
"Oh my, what an adorable, little goblin-sized dress! And the glasses. Hard to explain why, but I like glasses. Keep up with the looks, doll."
"I see someone taken a page out of of Magister Umbric's book, it isn't bad as the attire goes well with your hair.
The crown may be a bit too much however... Are we a pretty princess here or..?
However... the scythe, as lovely as it looks, does not go well with those colors at all.

Apologies for whoever has to inspect me.. current work area leaves me in.. -This-.
Atheliyah looks Belaria up and down for a moment, beginning to giggle slightly before she can bring a hand to her mouth in a vain attempt to hide it. Regaining her composure, then clearing her throat in an obvious fashion, she simply quips "... apology accepted!", before beginning to giggle more obviously with no feigned attempt at concealment.
"I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that I -love- Thalassian fashion. Yeah, that's some awesome stuff right there! Yours is no excetion, miss. I love it. Keep up with that, fits you really nicely. I wear a similar one myself from time to time, even if it doesn't go along with my skin colour that well."
Looks good. Are you a necromancer by any chance?
"No Sir, simply a necrodancer ..."

Hanselm start to perform a "dad dance" kind of shuffle for a few moments before he begins to chortle, then quickly eyes the Undead Tauren up and down. "Impressive lookin' get up there, partner ... goin' for the white instead of the black is a nice change of pace for you Ebon boys n' gals."