What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

Lisadriel hums softly as her serenely glowing eyes gaze to the Forsaken man. "You give me quite the.. classic adventurer vibe. Perhaps you are out in the sun a lot?" She questions, as she'd flick the rim of his hat. "But why would you need a hat when your... eyes are shielded from anything in the first place?" She then wonders, tapping a finger on her pale, spotless chin. "Judging by what you are armed with, I would say... an adventurous grave digger? Or perhaps an excavator." She then smiles and says "I like it."
"Very 'Brew me tender, brew me true'! I'm getting a hangover just looking at you!
Not much else to remark really, I like simple and seasonal!"

She smiles broadly and gives a thumbs up.
Your attire looks comfortable and practical. Quite a pleasant sight.
I will never get tauren clothing style.
It seems like they just took whatever leather they had and mix some random stuff togather.
How primative.
Zet'jia raises a brow slightly before glancing Malaficus over quickly. "I dunno mon, y'be dressed a bit ovah deh top wit all ya shiny gold an tings like dat … looks nice an' e'ryting, but bit showy for a bruddah Druid, dun'cha tink?"

The Troll then looks herself up and down for a second before shrugging. "Den 'gain, wat do I know, huh? Y'probleh tink Zet'jia jus' be dressed wit ledder an' random stuff put tagedder like deh Tauren mon, too. Y'know … primitive or wateva."
Shoud i tell the troll she forgot to wear clothing today or pretend i dont see it?
1 Like
Maedius glances over, while walking past Malaficus.

In Maedius head:
"What a gorgeous headpiece, but this is not the fitting armor for war. He is probably not fighting at the frontlines. "
That armor of yours appeaers quite heavy. Arent you getting hot in the mids of battle with all those pieces on you? Alyassandra thinks out loud.
Anyways, if you need your armor fixed or adjusted seek for me or any of my apprentices, we'll fix your gear to the condition you recieved it the first time!
Now there is the look of a proper mage.
Ye look like a confused owl that shagged a wee cat. What is that even meant tae be? How can ye see? O' move ye arms?

It's ceremonial right? 'as tae be, nae self respectin' soldier would go into battle wearing that clunky !@#$e.
From all of the races on Azeroth, I'd least expect to see a tabard of our people be worn by a Dwarf...
You look like the kind of rogue i would stay far away from.
I like my back dagger free thank you very much.

Nice imtimidating look.

Did something happend to your eye or are you just wearing that to scare people off because it is working.
"I wonder if it wants a cracker?"

She leans over to her friend, whispering "That IS some kind of giant exotic parrot, right?"
"A haughty, aristocratic Nightborne clad in brutish, simple plate armor that is NOT white/purple/blue and covered with magical runes, covers her entire body, and is also wielding a massive axe?"

Zirahael takes a step back, as if looking bewildered!

"Are you sure you are not an exile or something?! Did one of your new Orcish allies accidentally hit you over the head a bit-too-hard during one of the new union parties?"
Look at those legs.
Damn she is muscled.
I should keep my eyes away from her chest before she decide to go all demon on me.
"Reminds me of the fashion back in Suramar. Except we actually had good taste in color. I can't wait to get back into my clothes after we win this war... This "standard issue armor" crap that I'm forced to wear is getting on my nerves. I cut myself 3 times on these spikes!"
"I can easily say those are -not- your colours and would suggest you a change if the uniform rules weren't binding you in place. My opinion on those clothes isn't really far from yours. Shal'dorei have some wonderful clothing, but wearing the red Horde plate armor is just... not for you? Looking forward to see you in your old ones, at some point once this war is over... or you change your mind about being a part of the army."
I love the craftsmanship of your robes and shoulder pieces. The shades of purple and navy blue suit your form and skintone. I love it.
"Ooh la la! Check out ol' fancypants over here wit the gilded robes. Psst! Hey, can I get the name 'a ya tailor, toots?"
"Hmm.. I can see why you need a tailor, however I do not think gold and blue is your color! Your current outfit is quite suiting for you, but might I suggest smaller mug? Current one is size of yourself!"