What does your character think of the above outfit? #2

Hmph, well ye look like one o' them wee Lightforged fellas. But ah 'ave tae say, t' flamin' raptor skull dunnae inspire much hope, an' it dunnae seem very reflective o' t' lights virtues.

Last time ah saw a flamin' dino skull it was burnin' down t' city.
Zirahael bends forward to look down at the dwarf closer with what might only be described as a puzzled expression on her lower face.

"This short one has the beard of a proper dwarf, but wears the armor of a human knight, and is draped in the cloth of Darnassus as well.

... I am not sure which faction you would actually represent on a battlefield."
It looks like the dressing and fashion of a a demon and a fel magic user, die heretic by the light be purged ! * Slay the demon with her weapon and the holy light !*
*Peltharion narrows his golden eyes*

"I'm confused. Are you a draenei? A knight?"

*He points at the questionable coverage of the legplates*

"A exotic dancer, perhaps?"
"Well, I could for sure say it screams 'Light'. Is that a good thing, or a bad one? Hard to say. The colours are great though, red with golden always look so well. I should wear more red and gold, maybe. Those represent... home."
Rumika stares over to Coldshade with a smile under her visage while thinking to herself
"What a marvelous hallow's end outfit"
she then opens her mouth to speak.
"Blessed be thee, friend of the light". after which she starts to cackle.
"Ahh, she looks to be a wholesome priestess! I do wonder about the veil, perhaps a scar?"
1 Like
''He looks like an honorable knight of the Alliance''
"I'll assume that the man's a knight of some kind. Maybe a well-equipped soldier. I appreciate the function over form approach to armour. Why a man would choose a second sword over a shield is beyond me, though."
"Well defended, well decorated. Well kept sword. Weathered human. Probably knowledgeable, wise. This one looks like a worthy adversary."
Battlemage
"...It could be better. Looks like someone slapped something on with somewhat the same colours, though didn't look at the style."
I think you look gorgeous, Miss! The colour Purple really compliments you. I would maybe concider a more suddle approach with the gloves, but that's just me. I love the details in your robes!
"Honestly, i don't know if you're a cult or not. Are you a headpriestess or something?"
Dats some fance armor mon.
"There's something... menacing about you... Is this what they call a "nasty voodoo"?
"The craftsmanship on that belt is obviously good quality, I always do admire Pandaren artworks. No idea what the lettering on the tassets say though, for all I know they're saying my mother's ugly. But of course, the rest of the outfit?"

Thuldrell shrugs

"Its memorable... but bland."
I heard there is no party like a Suramarian Arcwine party - and I bet you were the bouncer!
Ja look like o' mon lovin' ink pot.
1 Like
You look dumb